Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WN111 usb adapter not working ?!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WN111 usb adapter not working ?!!

Old 16-09-2008, 15:12   #1
jin799
Inactive

jin799 is an unknown quantity at this point
WN111 usb adapter not working ?!!

Hi,

I wanted to upgrade my wireless range and have recently purchased a WN111 usb adapter but have been having problems with it.The installation goes fine but when it searches for networks in range then I get nothing and I know that is not true as I have a wireless router sitting right beside it !
I have old WG111 usb adapter and that seems to be working just fine and seems to capture all the networks in range.
Of course I uninstall the WG111 software before I install the WN111 software but even that does not a difference.I even downloaded the new upgrade software for WN111 but still no luck.
I have emailed to Netgear support staff but have not got a reply.

Please assist me
jin799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement