Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Bilion BiPac 7300 ADSL2+ Router Problem (with 8Mbit UKOnline)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Bilion BiPac 7300 ADSL2+ Router Problem (with 8Mbit UKOnline)
Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2007, 21:19   #1
Le00N
Inactive

Services: 8Mbit UKOnline
Le00N is an unknown quantity at this point
Bilion BiPac 7300 ADSL2+ Router Problem (with 8Mbit UKOnline)

I was told on this forum that "The absolute best for UKOnline are the Billion routers, but they are a touch expensive."

OK .. there we go, I was connected LIVE today, I've connected everything, router is online, I can even check how quick my connection is - around 7 to 7,3 Mbit (checked just few minutes ago) through router configuration... Unfortunatelly i had to come back here with my ntl cable because ... I can not connect to the internet ..

I have my router configuration access, everything is ok, i can ping my router, router do see my 8Mbit connection ... but I can't connect ... why?

I've entered my login and pass from UKOnline

I bought Billion BiPac 7300 Router/modem 4 port switch following Your advice - now what is the problem?

I even called UKOnline tech support but the one I've spoken to didn't know why it's not working, and couldn't help me with billion router 'cause "we do not sell these with our broadband so it's not standard"
and told me to contact with billion support ... LOL?

Can anyone tell me what can be the problem?
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2007, 22:42   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bilion BiPac 7300 ADSL2+ Router Problem (with 8Mbit UKOnline)

I'll close this thread as you've already asked the question here, and I suspect it's going to be some sort of configuration problem with your ADSL setup.
Closed Thread