Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Scottish Football Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Scottish Football Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 13:28   #406
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
There doesn't seem to have been much condemnation of Chucky's racist remarks in the Scottish Mainstream Media. There is a surprise
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2013, 13:38   #407
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Praying for home to Motherwell for 1st game after the split, mental if we are away from home 1st game.
Old 08-04-2013, 13:45   #408
LondonRoad
Inactive

LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Praying for home to Motherwell for 1st game after the split, mental if we are away from home 1st game.
I don't think any away ground can cope with the amount of jelly and ice cream to be consumed
Old 09-04-2013, 18:52   #409
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

SPL reveal final rounds of SPL Games.

Celtic can win SPL at home - playing Inverness CT.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...list-1-2885660
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 15:49   #410
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Sounded like a cracker at Hampden today, well done Hibs. Hope it's an all Green final.
Old 14-04-2013, 16:46   #411
LondonRoad
Inactive

Quote:
Sounded like a cracker at Hampden today, well done Hibs. Hope it's an all Green final.
All Green final it is

Another cracker of a semi-final today.

This armageddon for Scottish Football just keeps getting better and better
Old 14-04-2013, 19:17   #412
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Nerves too shattered to post, love you Celtic but you don't half put us through it at times
Old 15-04-2013, 00:33   #413
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

2 great Scottish Cup games for sure. Fantastic entertainment for TV fans. Sadly however over the 2 games there was a massive amount of empty seats. Is Hampdens capacity still down to about 42,000 due to the North Stand having upgrade work done?

22,410 attended Falkirk Vs. Hibs. What was todays attendance? I can't find the official figure anywhere.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 12:29   #414
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Being a big football fan, l always find it sad when l see Scottish football on Tv all the empty seats.

Even in the EPL and grounds in the championship etc, l find it sad when l see this. Could this be down to the pricing of getting into grounds ?

I am sure that you are aware that you can watch big games whether in England or Scotland on TV, cheaper than going into a ground.

Ie when l took my grandchildren to see Spurs play, we bought drinks outside the ground, BUT were stopped taking them into the ground - inside the ground a bottle of water was DOUBLE the price of outside, and a pie was double the price.

I went to Wembley with them and the cost of TWO HOTDOGS was nearly £25.00

And the cost of getting into a ground was extremely high, If l wanted to see a game at Spurs, for myself and two grandchildren was nearly £250.00

And yet these players are getting an absolute fortune, so who is ruining the game so that the supporter can afford to see there favourite team. I haven't been to Spurs for about TWO years, as it is cheaper to watch on TV, so with all the money clubs get from TV etc, they can surely reduce the cost of entry and fill those empty seats.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 14:15   #415
Henkesghost
Sceptic

No change in league formats by all accounts. Not sure that it matters tbh.
Old 15-04-2013, 18:27   #416
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
No change in league formats by all accounts. Not sure that it matters tbh.
Agreed
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 18:51   #417
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Old 19-04-2013, 21:47   #418
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Thanks to Motherwell and no thanks at all to the SPL we can win the title on Sunday! Bring it on!
Old 20-04-2013, 18:22   #419
Henkesghost
Sceptic

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 21-04-2013, 16:12   #420
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Yaaaaaaaas !

Champions again