Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)
Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2023, 21:11   #346
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
VM claim that Sky Kids HD is included in the Maxit TV package but it's not available for me...

Working here

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-t...n-virgin-media
Advertisement
Old 16-02-2023, 21:33   #347
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

@SonicMaster

Maybe it free for them on packages before 2020.

On Sky it part of the Kids package.

Channel is also not on my box.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-02-2023, 21:48   #348
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
@SonicMaster

Not on my box either (Maxit since 2020).
Clearly wrong, misleading message sent out by VM.
Old 16-02-2023, 23:05   #349
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
@SonicMaster

It's on Mix. Which Fun customers were moved on to once Mix lineup was made the same as Fun.
Old 16-02-2023, 23:41   #350
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
It's on Mix. Which Fun customers were moved on to once Mix lineup was made the same as Fun.
As I said before it not on my TV.

Old XL Package with only the following kids channels:

CBBC HD
CBeebies HD
CITV
POP
Tiny Pop

all the rest since 2020 I will need to pay extra for

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

the Following channels was removed by Virgin from my TV in 2020 (old XL Pack)

Kids:
704. Cartoon Network HD
705. Cartoon Network +1
706. Cartoonito
712. Nick HD
713. Nick +1
715. Nick Junior
716. Nick Jr Too
717. Nicktoons
730. Boomerang
731. Boomerang +1

International:
807. SONY SAB
825. Colors Gujarati
826. COLORS HD
827. Colors Rishtey
828. Colors Cineplex

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Am I missing them? - NOPE.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 16-02-2023 at 23:52.
Old 17-02-2023, 10:04   #351
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

You must have renegotiated and got put onto another version/tier as I don't tjink they'd be able to remove channels unless you changed something about package.

XL was basically what became Full House, to my recollection, and there were two versions of that, one with Kids TV and one without.
Old 17-02-2023, 10:06   #352
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

XL/Full House still has the Kids channels, It's when Maxit became the top core pack that Kids became a paid add on.
Old 20-02-2023, 07:19   #353
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
More channels is on the move tonight...
And another batch:

Colors Rishtey
Comedy Central +1
ITV4 +1
QVC Beauty
QVC Extra
Sky Sports Cricket
SkyWitness +1
Old 20-02-2023, 10:21   #354
OLDGOLD
cf.addict

OLDGOLD will become famous soon enoughOLDGOLD will become famous soon enoughOLDGOLD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
And another batch:

Colors Rishtey
Comedy Central +1
ITV4 +1
QVC Beauty
QVC Extra
Sky Sports Cricket
SkyWitness +1
Where's Sky Sports Cricket moving to?
Old 20-02-2023, 14:32   #355
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Yep it's on mine ,not that I will be using it!!
Old 20-02-2023, 18:59   #356
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
Where's Sky Sports Cricket moving to?
A different transport stream, it's just Virgin moving services around to fill in the gaps left by the recently removed SD simulcast channels.

Just a heads up that anyone having those channels set as "favourites" will need to reset them. Probably more changes to come over the next few days.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
You must have renegotiated and got put onto another version/tier as I don't tjink they'd be able to remove channels unless you changed something about package.

XL was basically what became Full House, to my recollection, and there were two versions of that, one with Kids TV and one without.
XL = Fullhouse for legacy subscriptions. There is also a, confusingly named, "Full House" addon that is a part of the "Maxit" bundle of subscription codes and it doesn't include the kids or south Asian channels that were in the legacy Full House. The "Full House" addon isn't sold separately, only as a part of Maxit.
Old 20-02-2023, 23:01   #357
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

dont know if there is a thread but i got my bill increase today. £22 increase!

emailed virgin media already. letter from Vodafone offering me discounts in the same letter from virgin media.

i assume this was some sort of deal to get out of the Vodafone contract and use the o2 signal after the merger
Old 20-02-2023, 23:36   #358
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

I got offered a superhub 5 today but cost me £5 for postage
Old 21-02-2023, 01:51   #359
epsilon
cf.geek

More services switching transport streams - any saved as favourite channels will need to be reset (except for NVOD services).

Adult Previews
Babes & Brazzers (NVOD)
Blaze
Comedy Central Extra
Meet The Babes
Nick +1
Nick Jr Too
Nick Junior
Nicktoons
Old 21-02-2023, 07:55   #360
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
dont know if there is a thread but i got my bill increase today. £22 increase!
https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...0#post36146430
Closed Thread