Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Snow !

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Snow !

Old 22-02-2005, 16:16   #151
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age
Re: [Merged] Snow !

Very wierd weather. This morning very cold and icey and some more snow, now just about gone and dried up when its snowing again.
Old 22-02-2005, 16:25   #152
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
We've got about half an inch atm.........
Aaaahhh, you poor thing Mind you, it has been very, very cold

EDIT: Bugger - just looked out of the window and have discovered that I can't actually see out of the window. Weeman, you may need an extra pair of leg warmers for the way home - if this keeps moving, it'll hit Grimsby spot on 5, I reckon
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2005, 16:37   #153
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget
EDIT: Bugger - just looked out of the window and have discovered that I can't actually see out of the window.
Didn't realise you were that short

Thankfully the snow around here, from last night, has melted. I was getting worried that i would have to cancel the posh resturant that i've booked tonight, for mine and Mrs lovemonkey's anniversary....phew
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2005, 16:42   #154
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey
Didn't realise you were that short
Why do you think I'm really called Nugget

Hmmmm, well following the Tundra-like blizzaed conditions of 15 minutes ago, it's stopped again and we now have bright sunshine.

POXY WEATHER!!! Why can't it just make it's mind up
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2005, 17:10   #155
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Snow showers interspersed with brilliant sunshine.It's very weird weather.
......along with some hail as well
Old 22-02-2005, 17:13   #156
altis
cf.mega poster

altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star
altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star

Or, to borrow a theme from another thread:

Whether the weather be fine
or whether the weather be not
Whether the weather be cold
or whether the weather be hot
We'll weather the weather
whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.
altis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2005, 17:33   #157
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

It's snowing here again - 4th time today (in between the bright sunshine).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 00:00   #158
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Snow and hail here. On / Off.
Nothing permanent.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 07:39   #159
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age

We have had quite a bit of snow during the night but its only about 1.5cm thick. We have just had a blizzard go through.

Attached is a picture I have just taken out the window.
Old 23-02-2005, 07:51   #160
Electrolyte01

LOADS of snow. Covering all the roads aswell, going to ring my college in a few minutes because there's no way I can get to college unless my mom drives extra careful on the road
Old 23-02-2005, 07:57   #161
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrolyte
LOADS of snow. Covering all the roads aswell, going to ring my college in a few minutes because there's no way I can get to college unless my mom drives extra careful on the road
Your "mom"?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 07:58   #162
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrolyte
git.... there's about half a mm on this side of birmingham
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 07:59   #163
Electrolyte01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Your "mom"?
Old 23-02-2005, 07:59   #164
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Your "mom"?

awwwwwwwww leave him alone , he's only a bairn

loads of snow round here now
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 08:00   #165
Electrolyte01

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666