Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nintendo Wii

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Nintendo Wii

Old 05-03-2007, 13:01   #16
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Nintendo Wii

I had 3 at one stage
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2007, 19:24   #17
dizzi
Inactive

dizzi will become famous soon enoughdizzi will become famous soon enoughdizzi will become famous soon enough

Sounds daft - but if you have a large Tesco near you try there. I walked in, went to the electronics counter and said "Suppose I'm asking a silly question - but do you have any Wii in stock?" and snagged the last one in my store a while back.
dizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 00:20   #18
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsainsbury View Post
The store in Hammersmith wouldn't even take my name to put on any list...
either phone them, or try another one, try a medium sized one, not a huge town one
or try another game shop, but most will take your name now.

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:05   #19
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I bought on in Game on Saturday. Phoned around most of the morning and managed to find one of the Glasgow stores got a few on friday and still had one left.

Lucky me is now a Wii owner
Old 11-03-2007, 08:10   #20
stevebutt
Inactive

Services: Virgin Broadband Size M Virgin TV Size XL and now V+ HD goodness!! TU Weekends Nintendo Wii & 10
stevebutt is on a distinguished roadstevebutt is on a distinguished road

I just got one last thursday for my birthday and it f'in rocks!

It came from Amazon.de (germany) and was under UK RRP including delivery.

I have since bought the component cable for my LCD screen, Wii Play with the second remote and Sonic and the Secret Rings
stevebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:09   #21
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I need to get the component cable as the composite cable that comes with the console looks terrible on my LCD TV.