Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lisa Marie Presley dies aged 54

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Lisa Marie Presley dies aged 54

Old 13-01-2023, 09:28   #1
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Lisa Marie Presley dies aged 54

Truly shocking - RIP Lisa
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-01-2023, 10:04   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, dies aged 54

Saw she had been admitted to hospital yesterday but didn't expect to hear that she has now died. So young, I can't imagine how hard it must be to loose a child in this way. RIP Lisa.
Old 13-01-2023, 10:09   #3
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, dies aged 54

RIP Lisa
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2023, 15:10   #4
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Lisa Marie Presley dies aged 54

RIP Lisa Marie.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2023, 01:51   #5
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Yes very sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2023, 02:29   #6
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Reported today that she died of a "bowel obstruction".

Quote:
A small bowel obstruction occurs when the small intestine is blocked, sometimes as a result of colon cancer, medication or adhesions that form after surgeries. Some conditions that inflame intestines can also lead to small bowel movements.

In Presley's case, the report found that the adhesions were caused by a bariatric surgery she underwent several years ago.
[ I had to lookup 'bariatric surgery' - apparently its weight loss surgery ]

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2023, 12:53   #7
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

With opiods in her system as well which binds you up and slows down your bowels, no surprise really with the bariatic surgery.

I've had a bowel obstruction (Crohn's related). Serious severe pain, the continuous vomiting with the loss of fluids & potassium my entire body had severe cramps, ending with contortions that you can't get out of which adds to the pain. 7 1/2 hour wait for ambulance. Ended up in emergency surgery and they removed most of my bowel. Was told I was lucky to be alive as if it was hours too late then my bowel would have perforated even more. Luckily mine was just leaking by the time they got to it.

Last edited by peanut; 14-07-2023 at 13:03.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2023, 09:10   #8
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
With opiods in her system as well which binds you up and slows down your bowels, no surprise really with the bariatic surgery.

I've had a bowel obstruction (Crohn's related). Serious severe pain, the continuous vomiting with the loss of fluids & potassium my entire body had severe cramps, ending with contortions that you can't get out of which adds to the pain. 7 1/2 hour wait for ambulance. Ended up in emergency surgery and they removed most of my bowel. Was told I was lucky to be alive as if it was hours too late then my bowel would have perforated even more. Luckily mine was just leaking by the time they got to it.

Absolutely horredous, can't imagine the pain peanut.

Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote