Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 15-12-2010, 14:44   #586
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattboothers View Post
Tuesday Night Smackdown Live 2am 21st December on Sky Sports ... What a week...

Saturday 18th at ??.?? - Tribute to the Troops
Sunday 19th at 01:00am - TLC (Tables, Laders and Chairs) PPV LIVE
Monday 20th at 02:00am - Monday Night Raw LIVE
Tuesday 21st at 02:00am - Tuesday Night Smackdown LIVE
My old Sky Box says WWE Smackdown LIVE will be shown LIVE on Sky Sports 3 (Virgin has not got the right info yet).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-12-2010, 01:10   #587
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
My old Sky Box says WWE Smackdown LIVE will be shown LIVE on Sky Sports 3 (Virgin has not got the right info yet).
they never do. such a shame we cant have hourly updated epg's like sky.
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 13:37   #588
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

hi just wanted to make sure smackdown tonight is on for 2 hours?
as on virgin it saids its on 2-3.

And how come there doing it live for?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 14:36   #589
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
hi just wanted to make sure smackdown tonight is on for 2 hours?
as on virgin it saids its on 2-3.

And how come there doing it live for?
It on until 4am I have set my V+ Box to start at 2am and end at 6am.
Old 29-12-2010, 14:25   #590
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Chris Benoit story on TV Channel E! next week.

TV Broadcaster E! is having an Chris Benoit ''E! True Story'' on Virgin and Sky next Tuesday night (January 4th) at 8pm.
Old 29-12-2010, 17:33   #591
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Chris Benoit story on TV Channel E! next week.

TV Broadcaster E! is having an Chris Benoit ''E! True Story'' on Virgin and Sky next Tuesday night (January 4th) at 8pm.
thanks for that. Going to set my V+ up to rec it.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:17   #592
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

That's likely to be a biased and twisted view of the wrestling world. Anyway it seems John Cena is out long term with am injury which should kill off the Nexus angle.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 12:17   #593
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
That's likely to be a biased and twisted view of the wrestling world. Anyway it seems John Cena is out long term with am injury which should kill off the Nexus angle.
i heard he injured his hip. how long is he likely to be out for?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:28   #594
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

WWE signs new Diva and are after icon.

FORMER TNA star Awesome Kong has confirmed she has signed a deal with WWE.

WRESTLING icon Sting is being pursued by both WWE and TNA.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...sh-in-WWE.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...for-Sting.html
Old 11-01-2011, 12:47   #595
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

I reffed Awesome Kong's match when she worked for Celtic Wrestling a few years back. Not the kind of woman you'd mess with but backstage she was very sweet.

In other news, HBK had been announced as being in the 2011 Hall of Fame. Other than Ric Flair there has never been a more deserving inductee.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 11-01-2011, 12:50   #596
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
I reffed Awesome Kong's match when she worked for Celtic Wrestling a few years back. Not the kind of woman you'd mess with but backstage she was very sweet.

In other news, HBK had been announced as being in the 2011 Hall of Fame. Other than Ric Flair there has never been a more deserving inductee.
Are you the Raw GM?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:51   #597
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Um....yes?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 11-01-2011, 12:53   #598
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Um....yes?
I think it HHH or Sting (If he signs).
Old 11-01-2011, 13:10   #599
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Very unlikely to be a current wrestler. It has more chance of being Sting out if those 2 but I can't see that happening. If anyone I'd say it's JR.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 11-01-2011, 13:14   #600
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Very unlikely to be a current wrestler. It has more chance of being Sting out if those 2 but I can't see that happening. If anyone I'd say it's JR.
The way the GM was kissing upto Cole last night it not him!!!