Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Looking for a Tripod Bag for huge tripod

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology

Looking for a Tripod Bag for huge tripod

Old 13-05-2022, 12:45   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Looking for a Tripod Bag for huge tripod

I have a rather large professional Photography/video tripod.

The tripod is an Evolution Video Tripod 9569.

https://www.rothervalleyoptics.co.uk...ay-tripod.html

What makes it rather difficult to get a tripod bag is the rather large handle on it. We have a Camera store local and I'm friendly with the owners who have run it for over 40 years and they have looked into this and the only one they could find was a Manfrotto bag but was at a cost of £129. This would have been more than what I paid for the tripod which was £69 back 2 years ago.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a decent size Tripod bag, maybe we have some photographers here that could help.

Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-05-2022, 19:34   #2
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Looking for a Tripod Bag for huge tripod

I have a Lowpro 350 backpack, I can strap my Carbo Fibre Tripods and Monopod to it.

They came with a bag, but I sometimes put them on without.

Last edited by Hom3r; 13-05-2022 at 21:16.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2022, 20:35   #3
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

What about a fishing rod bag?
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2022, 03:06   #4
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough

Jaymoss, I just took some measurements for dad and think a fishing rod bag may be to narrow for his needs.

Thanks for the thought though.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2022, 08:41   #5
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

I have a large tripod and bag from when I used to do a lot of SLR camera work, particularly night photography. It's about 60cm long and 45cm in diameter with a shoulder strap. Brand is "Pullman"

HTH
Old 14-05-2022, 08:57   #6
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

I just measured this tripod myself. around the large handle when its fully folded its 16.5Inches which is 41.91cm in with and 24 Inches long when fully folded which is 60.96cm.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2022, 23:30   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Get one made to measure. We have camping and garden equipment in bags from https://www.bagsandcoversdirect.co.uk, but there are plenty of other suppliers too.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote