Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | F1 2021 Season Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

F1 2021 Season Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 15:47   #106
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: F1 2021 Season Thread

I've never seen such a disgraceful ending to a grand prix ever.
Old 12-12-2021, 15:48   #107
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Then letting the four cars between them overtake the safety car…
Normally ALL lapped cars would be allowed to overtake the safety car before the race was restarted. Why not in this case. It gave Verstappen the Championship on a plate.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 15:50   #108
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Haven't watched it in years, since it all started to get rather 'silly', seems I made the right decision
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 16:02   #109
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Masi should be sacked that was a disgrace.
Old 12-12-2021, 16:12   #110
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Sorry but what l have seen ain't right as the sport becomes a complete farce when that is allowed to happen.
Old 12-12-2021, 16:45   #111
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Normally ALL lapped cars would be allowed to overtake the safety car before the race was restarted. Why not in this case. It gave Verstappen the Championship on a plate.
As you said…

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 05C7E163-4F43-4EEB-889D-A79D78DB0CD0.jpeg (139.2 KB, 93 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 20:27   #112
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

FIA finds FIA not guilty.

This is going to get nasty. CAS proceedings to follow I imagine. I can't find a scenario in which Masi doesn't resign or is dismissed.
Old 12-12-2021, 20:32   #113
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

A shameful farcical day for the sport.
Old 13-12-2021, 01:28   #114
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

A true gentleman & sportsman.

Quote:
Firstly congratulations to Max and to his team. I think we did an amazing job this year,” said Hamilton.

“My team, everyone back at the factory, have worked so hard this whole year, it's been the most difficult of seasons.

“ I'm so proud of them and I'm so grateful to be a part of the journey with them.
No, "ifs", no "buts"…
Old 15-12-2021, 12:46   #115
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm done with F1.

Mercedes have said they are taking it further.

Red Bull have said if they take away the title from Max then they would consider their future in F1, Well I say bye, you are not bigger than F1, F1 doesn't need you.

In the last two GP's I melted 4 swear boxes.

So next season I'll find something else to do.
Old 15-12-2021, 13:11   #116
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

As much as i hate how Redbull, Horner, Max and Marko for how they have behaved this season and Lewis obviously would have won if it wasn't the dodgy FIA decision.

The decision wont get over turned so i hope Mercedes don't take it any further, but i want to see Mercedes really stick it to the FIA in their statement, Masi to go and a huge shake up at the FIA so this can't happen again.
Old 15-12-2021, 14:05   #117
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Arise, Sir Lewis Hamilton.

Surprised Verstappen wasn't allowed to come through and steal it…
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AD4F9B74-F6F2-47C6-B06A-489FB1B640D7.jpeg (96.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 16-12-2021, 11:26   #118
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Mercedes will not appeal the result, I think this is the best option as I believe the majority know it was an FIA screw up and in my opinion heads should roll at the FIA.

Quote:
Their move follows a decision by governing body the FIA to conduct a "detailed analysis" of the end of the race and an admission it was "tarnishing" Formula 1's image.

Mercedes said they "welcomed" the move and would "hold the FIA accountable".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59681314

Last edited by SnoopZ; 16-12-2021 at 11:32.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote