Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 19-01-2007, 21:00   #4336
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age
Re: what music are you listening to?

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

Druchii, what do you reckon to Bat out of Hell 3? I only like Bad for Good(track 4), think most of the other tracks are a bit pants
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-01-2007, 21:04   #4337
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

The Datsuns - Girls Best Friend

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2007, 21:05   #4338
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Cutting Crew - Died in Your Arms Tonight

and after this tracks finished i'm going to put the Dambusters March on, just for something different
Old 19-01-2007, 21:12   #4339
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Sloppy Seconds - Ice Cream Man

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Dag Nasty - Never Go Back

Sorry for all the posts, but i've had a little too much to drink and i thought i'd share my taste in (so called) music with you all

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
Old 19-01-2007, 21:14   #4340
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Went to the Bold Forrester after work, had two Speckled Hen's came home, that my drinking done for this week.
Old 19-01-2007, 21:18   #4341
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Circle Jerks - Beverly Hills

OOOh...I'm nearly at 400 posts

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
Went to the Bold Forrester after work, had two Speckled Hen's came home, that my drinking done for this week.
That's awful......I'm on my second bottle of Merlot

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie

Awesome track

Old 19-01-2007, 21:19   #4342
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

James - Born of Frustration

Must be that thread about them reforming...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2007, 21:20   #4343
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
James - Born of Frustration

Must be that thread about them reforming...
Yeah... too right

James - Sit Down

Classic tune

Old 19-01-2007, 21:22   #4344
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

Druchii, what do you reckon to Bat out of Hell 3? I only like Bad for Good(track 4), think most of the other tracks are a bit pants
I actually found it really good, a nice change if you will to my normal type of music. I've listened to it about twice through and i can say i actually like all the tracks

Machine Head - Only the Names
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2007, 21:27   #4345
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Velvet Revolver - Set Me Free

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison ( Milk Inc Mix )

Old 19-01-2007, 21:29   #4346
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Bon Jovi - Living In Sin

Yet another band that really does rule
Old 19-01-2007, 21:36   #4347
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
Bon Jovi - Living In Sin

Yet another band that really does rule
Oh Yes...I watched them play live on the "Slippery When Wet" tour, they were fantastic

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

The Macc Lads - Now He's a Poof

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

L7 - Pretend That We're Dead

Old 19-01-2007, 21:41   #4348
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flange View Post
Oh Yes...I watched them play live on the "Slippery When Wet" tour, they were fantastic

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

The Macc Lads - Now He's a Poof

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

L7 - Pretend That We're Dead
Was that the latest tour? I had a friend go see them play, either Huddersfield or Hull (or somewhere beginning with H!) The pictures she took were really good and apparently they played really well

Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

[QUOTE=Flange;34201440]
Quote:
Was that the latest tour?/quote]

No, That was back in 1986, probably before you were born.........Damn...Now i feel old........Cheers
Haha, 3 years before i was born actually
Well, whatever they had back then, they still must have.

Seether - The Gift
Old 19-01-2007, 21:42   #4349
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Was that the latest tour? I had a friend go see them play, either Huddersfield or Hull (or somewhere beginning with H!) The pictures she took were really good and apparently they played really well

Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea
No, That was way back in 1986, probably before you were born.....Damn...Now i feel old

Old 19-01-2007, 22:54   #4350
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I just suffered this out of curiosity
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote