Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Call Centre Problems

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Call Centre Problems

Old 06-01-2011, 14:09   #1
clydebuilt
Inactive

clydebuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
Call Centre Problems

On 30th December I updated my package to get a HTC Desire phone and was promised delivery today. Waited in all morning and on attempting to contact Virgin Mobile to check on delivery by telephone on 789 got through on 4th attempt but believe I was charged 10p for each call as I had to go through the full press button 0 to continue each time, either getting cut off after pressing zero or listening to suicidal music for ages before the call dropped. Anyway outcome of call was that phone had not been despatched and I had wasted a full morning. I then told operator that I was cancelling the order and wished to revert to my original pay monthly tariff, she said she would cancel the order but would transfer me to another department to change tariff after 15 minute wait the call dropped again. After several more attempts got through to retentions and again attempted to change my package and was told this was not possible as I would be charged twice, I then asked to speak to Supervisor and was placed on hold, I suspect this is a tactic to **** you off as I all I got was more suicidal music for 15 minutes but again no one spoke to me. Anyway will have to try again when I cool down, just venting my frustration at a hopeless Customer Service System, Virgin need to get their act together and sort it out as the automated call answering does not work properly
clydebuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2011, 18:49   #2
clydebuilt
Inactive

clydebuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Call Centre Problems

Update to rubbish service. Tried four times tonight to get through, go to options on switchboard, select option, press zero to accept that I will pay 10pence for call, connect and its an engaged tone and get disconnected, another 40pence down to tubes. This is a ridiculous way to deal with Customers or is it a way to raise additional revenue? How many people cannot connect to Virgin Mobile?
clydebuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 15:09   #3
hezzabell
Inactive

hezzabell is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Call Centre Problems

I have spent over £3 in tow weeks trying to get things sorted with CS. 10p a call fairly adds up when they keep cutting you off. To be fair though, one of the staff did call me back on my other phone one of the times i was cut off.
hezzabell is offline   Reply With Quote