Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS5 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS5 thread

Old 20-12-2023, 22:22   #271
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Glad Megaman 11 was added. Been meaning to pick it up.
Are you on the Extra or Premium tier? I plan to let my sub expire Sept 2024 then buy a 3 month Extra sub and then a 12 month sub during Christmas deals.

Have you upgraded to a PS5 yet it goes very well with a compatible TV and games play great at 60fps, I struggle to touch any gsmecthats only 30fps now?
Old 20-12-2023, 22:34   #272
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'm on extra. Giung to let it expire in July.

No still on PS4 Pro. Not planning on PS5 for a while yet. Built a mega beast of a gaming PC in June so no real need for a new console just now.

Even when GTA VI launches I'll be waiting on the PC release.

I do like the new slim version however. If it got a price reduction I'll probably get one. Mainly wanted it for VR but I'll just get a quest 3.
Old 27-12-2023, 19:41   #273
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

PS Plus Essential Games January 2024(available 02/01/24 to 05/02/24)
A Plague Tale: Requiem | PS5
Evil West | PS4, PS5
Nobody Saves the World | PS4, PS5
Old 29-02-2024, 17:52   #274
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

PS Plus Essential Games March 2024 available from March 5th-April 1st.
EA Sports F1 23
Sifu
Hello Neighbor 2
Destiny 2: Witch Queen