Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | free virgin mobile

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

free virgin mobile

Old 18-11-2006, 13:39   #1
gavin pullen

Services: all the chane ls with 4 meg
free virgin mobile

Hi just recived some mail from ntl/telewest says i can get a free virgin mobile 300 texts 300 minutes no contract for only £10 a month seems too good to be true what do you think ?

to get sorted call 0800 408 9342 quote FREE LOBSTER OFFER

i read the small print cant seeacatch so give it a try
Advertisement
Old 18-11-2006, 13:43   #2
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Re: free virgin mobile

There are quite a few threads on the forum about this offer, a lot of people have signed up for it and there is no catch it is a genuine offer
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2006, 14:54   #3
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
There are quite a few threads on the forum about this offer, a lot of people have signed up for it and there is no catch it is a genuine offer
yep, i signed up the day it launched, it is indeed a superb offer, the unused minutes and texts rollover for one month!
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2006, 14:57   #4
zing_deleted

And the fone is totally pants but would make a nice paperweight or toy for a 5 year old
Old 18-11-2006, 16:13   #5
deathball
Inactive

Services: Virgin VIP Package + V+ Box
deathball is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to deathball

Do you just get a sim card or do you actually get a free phone like a contract?
deathball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2006, 16:19   #6
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathball View Post
Do you just get a sim card or do you actually get a free phone like a contract?
you do get a phone if you use the offer code in the first post, but as has been said its not very good, if you want the sim only option then thats fine
Old 18-11-2006, 20:12   #7
Jules
Inactive

Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Or you get nothing at all like me But that is another story lol
Old 19-11-2006, 11:24   #8
arcamalpha2004

Quote:
Or you get nothing at all like me But that is another story lol

Whats another story jules?
Can you keep your existing number if you take up the offer? a sim that gives me them benefits for £10 month would do me dandy
Old 19-11-2006, 12:41   #9
Jules
Inactive

Yes you can keep your number as well.

They wont let me have one
Old 19-11-2006, 15:17   #10
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Yes you can keep your number as well.
yep, just call your existing provider and request a PAC (port authorisation code) so you can give this to virgin and you can then have your existing number on to the new sim card!

Quote:
They wont let me have one

why not ?
Old 19-11-2006, 15:35   #11
Jules
Inactive

They said I failed the credit check

Having said that I am not bothered now as I have join Vodafone family which is a great offer
Old 19-11-2006, 16:21   #12
arcamalpha2004

Quote:
They said I failed the credit check

Having said that I am not bothered now as I have join Vodafone family which is a great offer

What is the vodaphone deal jules?

---------- Post added at 16:21 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas View Post
yep, just call your existing provider and request a PAC (port authorisation code) so you can give this to virgin and you can then have your existing number on to the new sim card!

why not ?

Thanks kronas

Does anyone have a link to a picture of the phone you get?
Old 19-11-2006, 17:44   #13
Jules
Inactive

The deal is that for £5 a month I can list three mobile numbers that are also on Vodafone and all 4 of us can then ring each other any time day or night for free as long as the call does not last longer than a hour, so on ours there is me my partner and my son which leaves one number free if we want to add anyone.

For £7 a month you can have up to 6 people on the list, oh and by the way only one person pays the fee it is not per person

Try this link to have a look at the phone http://www.mobilegazette.com/lobster-575-06x07x06.htm
Old 20-11-2006, 11:37   #14
arcamalpha2004

Quote:
The deal is that for £5 a month I can list three mobile numbers that are also on Vodafone and all 4 of us can then ring each other any time day or night for free as long as the call does not last longer than a hour, so on ours there is me my partner and my son which leaves one number free if we want to add anyone.

For £7 a month you can have up to 6 people on the list, oh and by the way only one person pays the fee it is not per person

Try this link to have a look at the phone http://www.mobilegazette.com/lobster-575-06x07x06.htm

Thanks for that jules
Old 20-11-2006, 23:29   #15
ewan.paton
Inactive

ewan.paton is an unknown quantity at this point

unfortunatly they have run out of lobsters, i have an older model lobster and while its great for being tiny, the interface is crap
ewan.paton is offline   Reply With Quote