Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 13-04-2009, 00:13   #961
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

I played the demo for Dark Athena yesterday and I dont know what it was but the screen just seemed a bit washed when I was playing it. Dont know if that makes sense. Was also really looking forward to it but something just didnt look right at all.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-04-2009, 00:49   #962
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
I played the demo for Dark Athena yesterday and I dont know what it was but the screen just seemed a bit washed when I was playing it. Dont know if that makes sense. Was also really looking forward to it but something just didnt look right at all.
Played the demo my self and thought it looked great. Maybe your brightness and contrast are off, as that can sometimes make things look washed out.
Old 13-04-2009, 01:16   #963
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I downloaded the demo yesterday, haven't played it yet.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 02:31   #964
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Yeah, I'm playing RE5 too. I'm stuck on 2-2 where you get attacked by the giant skorpian.
I just put loads of mines on the floor and when they blew up, run up to it and shoot its belly.

Now ive completed it i just take out my rocket launcher with infinate ammo and blast it.
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 08:58   #965
jajise93
Inactive

jajise93 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was playing Smakdown vs Raw 2009 customly creating the new TNA superstar "Suicide" looks verry official aswell
jajise93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 14:39   #966
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Played the demo my self and thought it looked great. Maybe your brightness and contrast are off, as that can sometimes make things look washed out.
I guess thats possible. Will give it a look but all my other games seem fine. Maybe its just the textures or something I dont like. I will give it another go because I was really looking forward to it to.
Old 13-04-2009, 15:59   #967
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

COD:WAW (just downloaded and installed latest patch, 1.4)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 14:40   #968
duongnt
Inactive

duongnt is an unknown quantity at this point

I am trying Civ 4 - Colonization now
duongnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 14:52   #969
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Gears Of War 2. Ive got oblivion but I cant be bothered to change the disc.
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 16:45   #970
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

The Godfather! Nearly completed it, tbf the game is decent maybe abit too easy but all in all its ok. saying that I haven't tried the online aspect of it yet.
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 21:34   #971
icestar2
Inactive

Wanted: Weapons Of Fate.
Old 17-04-2009, 13:52   #972
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough

Just started playing Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures again

my main game is eve-online
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 02:29   #973
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

GTA4 and Killzone 2 on PS3.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 17:30   #974
geejay1221
Permanently Banned

geejay1221 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm currently playing resistance : fall of man for the ps3..
it really is a great game.. haha! great story line and
great graphics as well.. but i'm looking forward to kingdom
hearts 3.. and for the fFxII as well..
geejay1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 17:34   #975
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Still playing good old Battlefield 2. And Left 4 Dead.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote