Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 15-09-2021, 01:05   #2416
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

See I work weird hours so I always miss them. Joys of being an Assistant Manager in a pub. I will eventually get one.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-09-2021, 18:22   #2417
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

I must be lucky, got a PS5 on launch day (delivered a week or so later) and because of Microsoft flight simulator releasing on console, I then started looking for the Xbox Series X. Walked into game while out shopping, no Series X but had PS5 stock. Couple of weeks later, walked in on the off chance and they just had stock delivered of the Series X. I do feel for those that can't get one, but I've used no stock checkers or anything.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2021, 18:53   #2418
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just downloaded the Beta version of Call of Duty:Vanguard, will be playing it after 6pm when it goes live for those who didn't pre-purchase it.

(on the PC)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2021, 02:23   #2419
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Currently playing Resogun on PS5 and struggling to get the last few trophies! I'm not good enough.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:14   #2420
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
I just played Frogger

SHOCKWAVE> http://tinyurl.com/n3zc2kw<SHOCKWAVE
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2021, 09:46   #2421
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Mafia Definitive Edition and Detroit Become Human on PC

Beat Saber, Half Life Alyx, MOH Above and Beyond, Creed Rise to Glory and Moss on VR

Moss is the cutest game ever
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2021, 00:41   #2422
cimt

Finally managed to get a One X so I will be playing Flight Sim ASAP, only issue I have is picking the Xbox up. Luckily I have family near by to where I ordered it.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:22   #2423
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Finally managed to get a One X so I will be playing Flight Sim ASAP, only issue I have is picking the Xbox up. Luckily I have family near by to where I ordered it.
Well done, I hope you mean Series X?

Hope you can also get a PS5.
Old 29-09-2021, 11:39   #2424
cimt

Yeah Series X haha. It's just in Blackpool at the moment
Old 07-10-2021, 20:47   #2425
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Trying to download the Far Cry 6 update on X1.

What a joke M$ servers are, I can download at 600meg, currently downloading at 500k to 3 meg.

1 day to 1 hour.

For a billion-dollar company that is unacceptable.

Last edited by Hom3r; 07-10-2021 at 21:51.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2021, 11:48   #2426
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Really enjoying Far Cry 6 ATM
Old 29-10-2021, 20:56   #2427
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Really enjoying Far Cry 6 ATM
Could you do me a favour please, look in the games settings and see if there is a toggle to reduce or turn off motion blur as i can't handle that crap in alot of games it makes me queasy?
Old 29-10-2021, 21:07   #2428
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Could you do me a favour please, look in the games settings and see if there is a toggle to reduce or turn off motion blur as i can't handle that crap in alot of games it makes me queasy?
Same, first setting I look for . . headbob being a close second.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2021, 16:05   #2429
cimt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Yeah there is.

I've been playing it too, enjoying it so far but I think I prefer 5.
Old 06-11-2021, 18:30   #2430
cimt

Forza Horizon 5. If you enjoyed the previous ones then you'll love this one. Recommend it deffos