Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 19-05-2007, 20:48   #196
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrC-3rr0r View Post
LOL one of the only games I know how to play

I must have a server set up in a dc somewhere so anytime you wanna rail let me know.

Actually I haven't played in a while and played the other night I was very average

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

On the PC or xbox ? I'm going to try this soon.
On the Xbox. I have the PC version but I won't install it until the game is patched (posted about this in your other thread).
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2007, 01:24   #197
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Rather enjoying Guild Wars Nightfall at the moment
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:01   #198
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Peter, Bjorn and John - Young Folk
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 14:13   #199
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Test drive unlimited on the 360 which i bought for £17.99
Old 09-06-2007, 15:01   #200
Safeman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media The False Advertising Company
Safeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Ro Dods Dod Css Cod2 Hl2 Hlgm Bf1942 Bfvn Bf2
Safeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 15:36   #201
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Test drive unlimited on the 360 which i bought for £17.99
How far have you got. I have only unlocked 25% of the game so far (Xbox 360)
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 16:40   #202
Chapo
Inactive

Services: V+, BB
Chapo is an unknown quantity at this point

EvE online. Nasty learning curve sometimes, but it's particularly spectacular.

http://www.eve-online.com/
Chapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 17:17   #203
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
How far have you got. I have only unlocked 25% of the game so far (Xbox 360)
Not very far, i've only played it a few times.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:32   #204
NEONKNIGHT

Thumbs up Re: what game are you playing

Forza2 - excellent value, tons of options in game, if you get it go for the limited edition.
Old 10-06-2007, 13:08   #205
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONKNIGHT View Post
Forza2 - excellent value, tons of options in game, if you get it go for the limited edition.
Me too... when I can get near the 360 that is! as are most of the people on my friends list.

The LCE is well worth it yeah and the book you get with it is actually pretty decent.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:02   #206
pooper
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb
pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light

Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Quite enjoying it so far! Up to the Colosseum bit - it's seems pretty easy so far - i hope the puzzles get harder :P
pooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 19:54   #207
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Been playing "Race" (the WTCC game). Another excellent driving game and cheaper than wrecking a real £120,000 touring car.
Old 05-07-2007, 00:06   #208
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Just started playing Dark Messiah, single player. Damn good game.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 00:30   #209
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Erm, 'just' and I mean, only just started playing the new Tomb Raider Aniversary.
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:16   #210
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
Erm, 'just' and I mean, only just started playing the new Tomb Raider Aniversary.

Do you know if that'll work on xp 64bit? I was a big fan of Tomb Raider way back, but I haven't played it much recently.
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote