Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 09-05-2012, 16:11   #61
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Seuss View Post
What, a rational person?
You need to take a look at yourself in a mirror and soon or that face will stick

As for your position, I find it repulsive that you think a girl of 13 should be raped and abused because you think she 13 is old enough

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 16:20   #62
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Prick what bubble?
what constant and persistant message?
not to single out white girls to abuse, and to include your 'own' as well?
this is a racial thing. purely and simply because they daren't do it to their own.
pretending it's not is just silly.

Yes, I know it sounds like 'them and us' again. but that's because it is.

No, it doesn't mean we have to get the big brush out again.
Yes it is a racial thing ,but we need the constant and persistant message to get through to some that different sections of society are not fair game for any reason least of all because they are white and British.I disagree that they do it to white British girls because they daren't do it to there own ,i firmly believe they do it to British white girls because they are white and British and there to be used

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:15 ----------

Quote:
What, a rational person?

People with your train thought are the problem .Yes girls as young as 11 do dress provocatively and do go out drinking and hanging about places where they probably shouldn't ,that does not mean that they are open for abuse and rape.It is a problem with parents and society that allows the girls to do that when we should be educating them not to.
Old 09-05-2012, 16:26   #63
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

I'm sure they hated every minute of it. So much that they kept on coming back for more. LOL.
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:28   #64
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I'm sure they hated every minute of it. So much that they kept on coming back for more. LOL.
Oh i get it, Your the troll for the day

Old 09-05-2012, 16:33   #65
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
What a load of crap these cases are. These girls weren't "raped" or "abused", they were old enough to understand perfectly well what they were doing.

You really have no idea what is like to be abused or raped do you.
Old 09-05-2012, 16:36   #66
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Well according to the news some are originally from Pakistan, so after their sentance they should be deported.

If they have obtained British citizenship this should they be stripped of this and deported.
Old 09-05-2012, 16:37   #67
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Hello, Hello, Hello is there anybody in there.
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:40   #68
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well according to the news some are originally from Pakistan, so after their sentance they should be deported.

If they have obtained British citizenship this should they be stripped of this and deported.
Never going to happen, They have Human Rights to protect them from that

Old 09-05-2012, 16:43   #69
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I hope they catch the rest of them too, as they say there are more out there
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:46   #70
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Never going to happen, They have Human Rights to protect them from that

The British ones won't be deported but the Afghan one is .
Old 09-05-2012, 16:47   #71
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I take it you have not got children? I would die for mine and if anyone did anything to them Iwould do life.
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:50   #72
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I take it you have not got children? I would die for mine and if anyone did anything to them Iwould do life.
Same here

Old 09-05-2012, 16:52   #73
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
No, I haven't and that allows me to think about it more rationally.

These girls weren't "raped". They weren't forced to have sex. They could have stopped any time they wanted by just not visiting the men anymore.

So what exactly was the terrible crime committed here?
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:55   #74
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
What a load of crap these cases are. These girls weren't "raped" or "abused", they were old enough to understand perfectly well what they were doing.

Oh yes every female is gagging to be raped and abused.Of course they are and when they say no they really mean yes..
Old 09-05-2012, 16:57   #75
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I haven't been luck to have kids, but I am an uncle and anybody who hurt them would beg for death after I finish with them.