Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 22-02-2009, 15:55   #2296
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
re: Rate the last movie you saw

gran torino 8/10 Clint plays a really cantankerous old git ,and the ending is not as i expected. well watchable...
Old 22-02-2009, 21:01   #2297
zing_deleted

Valkyrie excellent 9/10
Old 22-02-2009, 22:47   #2298
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

RocknRolla

Not as good as Lock Stock & Snatch, & all a bit "seen it all before", but still worth a watch.

7/10
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 23:51   #2299
Fatec
Inactive

Fatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to behold

Sex And Zen

5/10

Interesting..quite funny and alot of erotic scenes.
Fatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2009, 00:02   #2300
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Alien Vs Predator Requiem - What a load of rubbish... 0/10
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2009, 00:10   #2301
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

0/10?!

I think you're being overly generous!
Old 23-02-2009, 00:14   #2302
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
0/10?!

I think you're being overly generous!
I am. I was so disappointed. It's the worst film I have seen for a very very very long time.
Old 23-02-2009, 00:18   #2303
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yup. It's awful, as is the first one.

I wish they'd done a movie adaptation of the *proper* AvP, i.e. based one on the Dark Horse Comics. That would have been so much better...

I love Aliens, Alien, & Predator, plus think that Alien 3 & Predator 2 are both pretty good.

Alien 4, however... crap.

And the AvP movies... even worse...
Old 24-02-2009, 00:34   #2304
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Alien 3 was my favourite Alien film , and Predator is one of my fave films of all time. I will have to check out the Dark Horse comics, I only thought they got the two together just for the big screen. I didn't realise there were comics too.
Old 24-02-2009, 21:23   #2305
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yeah. The "Aliens vs Predator" comics came first, & were much better than the awful movies.

There were also some "Aliens" comics, which were very good too. Would've made much better sequels than "Resurrection".
Old 01-03-2009, 20:43   #2306
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

JCVD

Jean-Claude Van Damme plays... "Jean-Claude Van Damme", a has-been action movie star, who returns home to Brussels after a custody hearing in the US, & gets caught up in a post-office heist...

Well, well, well... Van Damme can act!

Great film, shows that JCVD can act & can also take the mickey out of himself. The film also has a few little digs at Seagal & John Woo, lol.

Worth watching
Old 01-03-2009, 20:48   #2307
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Loose Change - The Final Cut

My mate brought this DVD around the other day and only now got around to watching it. Most people have seen the original low budget version which was shot to peices for being very inaccurate and having too much conjecture. So Dylan Avery went away, did more research and brought out an updated version. Which was also full of inaccuracies and conjecture.

(Russ now starts to sound like the guy who built a castle on the swamp in the Holy Grail)

But the third version of the film had a much higher budget and concentrates on facts and reliable witness accounts.

I'm no conspiracy buff and I still think 9/11 was a terrorist attack but after watching Loose Change The Final Cut I'm convinced the american government knows more than it's telling.

8/10

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 20:53   #2308
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Underworld rise of the lycans minus 25 out of 10 absolutely dire and makes the previous 2 movies look like they were oscar material, Bill Nighy should know better than to be involved with such rubbish.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 20:55   #2309
Fatec
Inactive

Fatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to behold

La Femme Nikita

7/10

Remember watching this a few years ago with the english dub, finally getting to watch it on bluray and in its original language was much better, plenty of action.

Opium And The Kung Fu Master

4/10

Really not a shaw brothers fan at all, was nice to see an old skull martial arts movie on bluray though, really nice PQ too.
Fatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 20:55   #2310
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yeah, I liked Underworld 1 & 2, but RotL was ultimately rather pointless IMO.