Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 09-02-2011, 09:45   #1531
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: what game are you playing

just finding the time to get through dead space 2 (360) on chapter 6 atm, really enjoying it, still playing black ops on ps3/360 still havent found time to play gran turismo 5 only played it once lol , also playing killzone 3 beta still and loving it , its quite fast paced , love the knifing effects
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2011, 17:21   #1532
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Playing Test Drive unlimited 2 on the 360 , my local game shop was selling it early :-))
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 18:23   #1533
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffdemon View Post
Playing Test Drive unlimited 2 on the 360 , my local game shop was selling it early :-))
Whats it like? Just pre ordered a copy (expedited delivery) from Amazon
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:27   #1534
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Whats it like? Just pre ordered a copy (expedited delivery) from Amazon

its very much the same as the first one , fx are a little better than the first , the kind of story in the game is weak and the voice acting makes you cringe , the driving is fun and the races online and single player are alot of fun too , lots to discover in the game which makes up for the other areas .
Old 10-02-2011, 13:54   #1535
Lister of Smeg
Permanently Banned

Lister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contestLister of Smeg wont win a popularity contest

what about the car physics any better than the first?
Lister of Smeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 15:20   #1536
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I have been trying to play world of goo
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 15:29   #1537
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg View Post
what about the car physics any better than the first?

well its no GT5 thats for sure lol , the cars do the job
Old 11-02-2011, 16:38   #1538
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Picked up my TDU2 (360 version) but no chance to play it yet. Hopefully won't be too many annoying idiots online!
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 18:41   #1539
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

After looking at the True Crime: Hong Kong video on XBL, my clan members were looking forward to to free roam online action.

But on Wednesday they cancelled it.
Old 20-02-2011, 18:32   #1540
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

I am still playing Sniper Ghost Warrior on PC and loving it. Not tried multiplayer yet but will do at some point.

Anyone else got this game??
Old 20-02-2011, 19:28   #1541
Fitze73
Inactive

Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
After looking at the True Crime: Hong Kong video on XBL, my clan members were looking forward to to free roam online action.

But on Wednesday they cancelled it.
thats because it about as **** as yakuza 4 lol
Old 22-02-2011, 18:51   #1542
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, i assume **** means good lol.
Old 22-02-2011, 20:03   #1543
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

No, it means someone is using a word that invokes the Forum Swear Filter, and if it happens again, Mr Infraction may come to visit, as it is against Site T&Cs.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 20:29   #1544
Fitze73
Inactive

oops sorry
Old 22-02-2011, 23:17   #1545
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Left for dead 2 - Was hesitant at first because I'm not a huge fan of shooters and I really don't like zombie based things (aside from Shaun of the dead) Not a big fan of horrors in general and I don't really go for gore.
Yet all that considered somehow it just works, a little repetitive but great fun, especially if played with a few mates.
8/10 for me. Would have been higher if the game was a little less repetitive (not sure if thats possible due to the format) Would have also been higher if you could get a lightsaber instead of just a samurai sword .
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote