Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 18-10-2020, 13:12   #2356
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Open Beta
Same. Been playing since the first weekend. Which was last week. Had the Alpha too.

Love some of the new levels and its pretty decent. Although seems to be a number of folk cheating using aimbots which is really annoying.
Old 29-10-2020, 13:40   #2357
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

AC Odyssey new game +
Just finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Considering either The Sims 3, or 4 next.
Played the demo of FF7 Remake and was not in the least blown away.
Waiting for the RTX upgrade of Witcher 3 then I'll replay that.

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Get the PS5 no point throwing £250+ on PS4 unless you want to buy my immaculate silent PS4 Pro off me!
I also have an immaculate PS4 Pro that I might as well sell!
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 11:52   #2358
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

I believe Sims4 is free for the weekend on Steam. (30 Oct 2020)
Old 01-11-2020, 15:38   #2359
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I bought Watchdogs: Legion, Yes it is London but the roads don't full align.

I love crashing the cars into the bad cops
Old 01-11-2020, 16:18   #2360
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I'm enjoying it so far. I tend to crash into everything and it seems like no one really cares about the damage I cause.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 14:39   #2361
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Coincidence, I too started playing this around 2 weeks ago (single player, not Multi)
Finding it absolutely brilliant (for now), I first played 3 or 4 days in the 'constructor' type mode (with no deaths), just to get the hang of things, since then enjoying flying around exploring etc in normal mode

Not really following the Atlas or Artemis story paths, just having fun

I've already had the 'Einstein quote' twice when being killed through my own stupidity
We have build a base on a planet that has fire storms.

Build a large refiner,

get some Cobalt and oxygen and refine them into Ionised Cobalt, then refine Ionised Cobalt and Oxygen you get a 3 for 1, repeat the process to get more, best to do this in an area with plants that have oxygen.

I'm currently on 11 stacks of 9,999

Then what you do is find a trading post that sells Ionised Cobalt, by all you can, then sell every Ionised Cobalt you have this will crash the market, then by it back for less than you sold it, then every time you go to a new space station repeat the process.
DO NOT sell where you cannot buy otherwise you will have to start the refining process again.
Old 25-11-2020, 00:19   #2362
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Witcher 3 with a better GPU. I used to think the graphics were amazing, then I played RDR2, it's spoiled me for every other game so far, graphics-wise anyway.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2020, 00:50   #2363
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2 on laptop and Star Wars: Fallen Order on Xbox
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 20:42   #2364
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

The GTA V update which gives a new map is crap.

You have to buy an old Russian nuclear sub for a minimum of £2.2m, and then you fly there.

You then have to scope the area for stuff and if you are spotted you have to redo that section again.
Old 07-01-2021, 15:39   #2365
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Just installing Cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox.

50GB update is taking forever. (3 hours from start to finish)
Old 08-01-2021, 14:33   #2366
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Anno 1800 on the PC.

After abject failures in the past, I probably have lots of time now to play the game slowly instead of rushing headlong into bankruptcy
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2021, 13:20   #2367
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Just finished Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the Platinum on PS5, enjoyed the game and put in 260hrs!

Now I'm on Hollow Knight, time for something completely different.
Old 14-02-2021, 14:12   #2368
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I didn't like Hollow Knight. Tried it a few times now.

Currently playing Super Mario 3D World on Switch and Control on PS4 Pro.
Old 14-02-2021, 14:24   #2369
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I didn't like Hollow Knight. Tried it a few times now.

Currently playing Super Mario 3D World on Switch and Control on PS4 Pro.
I just need something very different from AC, i've still got atleast 10 games i need to play or replay(now they have the 4K 60fps PS5 update) from the PS+ Collections that i got free with the PS5, got enough games to last several months and i just remembered about Control, The Last of Us II etc.......
Old 14-02-2021, 15:14   #2370
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I never even got a few hours into the first Last of Us. Need to go back to it at somepiint.

I had been replaying all the Umcharted games and the last 2 Tomb Raider games. Shadow was brilliant.