Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 08-12-2012, 14:39   #1741
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

GTA3 on ipad
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 21:55   #1742
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

GTA Vice City on the iPad
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 22:14   #1743
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Ah that's next

3 quid, a bargain at twice the price
Old 08-12-2012, 22:21   #1744
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

007 legends and Saints Row 3 on Xbox 360.

Also Asphalt 7 on iPad.
Old 09-12-2012, 00:03   #1745
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Ah that's next

3 quid, a bargain at twice the price
The only criticism I have is the aiming isn't the best
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 20:57   #1746
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Hitman Absolution
Old 21-12-2012, 20:20   #1747
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Back to Gran Turismo 5 and some seasonal events to earn wads of credits.
Old 22-12-2012, 11:58   #1748
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Hitman Absolution
Is that the one where he spends the whole game washing himself?

Oh no, I was thinking of Hitman Ablution
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 17:52   #1749
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Nah, that was about shorthand not being used any more, and you got it slightly wrong - Pitman Abolition....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 18:13   #1750
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Nah, that was about shorthand not being used any more, and you got it slightly wrong - Pitman Abolition....
I concur. Any game promoting an unhealthy interest in under-arm regions should be suppressed.
Old 03-01-2013, 15:59   #1751
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Just had an email from Ubisoft to remind me that I've been playing Assassins Creed 3 for 97 hours. I blame the weather.
Old 04-01-2013, 13:55   #1752
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Just had an email from Ubisoft to remind me that I've been playing Assassins Creed 3 for 97 hours. I blame the weather.
Great game but very, very buggy. I had it at launch though so maybe they've patched most of the problems out now ?

I've just finished Far Cry 3 which was stunning. Looking forward to some of the excellent titles scheduled for release this year.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 17:51   #1753
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Great game but very, very buggy. I had it at launch though so maybe they've patched most of the problems out now ?

I've just finished Far Cry 3 which was stunning. Looking forward to some of the excellent titles scheduled for release this year.
I probably started playing it after the lions share of the bugs were sorted. Only one I really noticed was my assassin tomahawk just went missing and never showed up anywhere in the armoury (I prefer bashing people with a big axe anyway )

Just started Far Cry 3 on the PS3 myself, managed to get it for 26 quid at Argos. It's certainly a massive step-up from the last one but must have spent an hour last night trying to find more wild boar to make an ammo pouch.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:35   #1754
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

I am well into Microsoft Flight Simulator X at the moment, lots of add on software and flight control hardware too.

Here are a couple of screenshots.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:43   #1755
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

How much is it, I used to own a copy years ago for Windows XP and lost the discs so can't play anymore.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote