Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Halo 3 Skulls

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NeeD |>FrEE<| 48 hour trial (Halo3 Torneument)
Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2008, 19:43   #1
XBLnoob
Inactive

XBLnoob is an unknown quantity at this point
NeeD |>FrEE<| 48 hour trial (Halo3 Torneument)

please help it will be much appreciated.

I have 2 clan amtches on halo3 coming up and i have no live.
Please pm me with code

THANKS !
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2008, 19:44   #2
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050
Re: NeeD |>FrEE<| 48 hour trial (Halo3 Torneument)

Er......... ?? This sounds like spam!

What code? I fyou have no live buy it!
Old 16-03-2008, 19:45   #3
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

You can't get free codes, not unless you buy a game which gives you a trial. Also, if you get a code then it's only for people who don't have an account if I remember. I don't think these accounts are aloud either.
Old 16-03-2008, 19:46   #4
webcrawler2050
Inactive

webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age

I thought you could pay for it on your 360 anywho?? I did when mine ran out!
Old 16-03-2008, 20:04   #5
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcrawler2050 View Post
I thought you could pay for it on your 360 anywho?? I did when mine ran out!
Yeah you can, if it's so important then it's quite cheap considering some of the content you get.
Old 16-03-2008, 20:05   #6
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Yeah you can, if it's so important then it's quite cheap considering some of the content you get.
Yarp! I got 3 months free coz my machine kept keeling over and playing dead! So when that ran out £4.99 a month is well worth - just to blow people up with rockets!
Old 16-03-2008, 21:04   #7
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

shouldn't you have thought about getting live BEFORE you arranged a "clan match" :/

Why am I bothering answering, they won't be back :/

Old 18-03-2008, 17:57   #8
jonathanwhyte
Inactive

jonathanwhyte is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: NeeD |>FrEE<| 48 hour trial (Halo3 Torneument)

you can get xbox live free but theres a price you have to pay but its not money and it may get you banned but i have done it befor then i paid for it
oh if you want to knoew then pm me thank you and good bye
Old 30-03-2008, 18:12   #9
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanwhyte View Post
you can get xbox live free but theres a price you have to pay but its not money and it may get you banned but i have done it befor then i paid for it
oh if you want to knoew then pm me thank you and good bye
That made sense
Old 30-03-2008, 18:18   #10
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

These threads are getting slightly annoying are they no?
Old 30-03-2008, 18:39   #11
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/15...e-threads.html

Closed.
Closed Thread