Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Snow !

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Snow !

Old 06-04-2008, 10:10   #826
zing_deleted

Re: [Merged] Snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Well I hope thats the last of it in Manchester but think we have more to come - I'm helping out at the cheshire hunt point to point later and its misearble when the winds blowing snow into the marquees..

I have also just been bitten to pieces trying to brush the dog so I dont want her getting muddy either!
I take it thats a drag hunt
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2008, 10:14   #827
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
I take it thats a drag hunt
is that where they dress up like ladies ?
Old 06-04-2008, 10:20   #828
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Well I hope thats the last of it in Manchester but think we have more to come - I'm helping out at the cheshire hunt point to point later and its misearble when the winds blowing snow into the marquees..

I have also just been bitten to pieces trying to brush the dog so I dont want her getting muddy either!

I was arrested years back for helping to disrupt a Fox hunt being run by the Cheshire hunt. It was worth every minute of the couple of hours i spent in the nick for it . And guess what i would do it again given half the chance if it was a fox hunt.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:31   #829
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Snow in Tonbridge
.....kids are out building snowmen...
Old 06-04-2008, 10:33   #830
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

I was arrested years back for helping to disrupt a Fox hunt being run by the Cheshire hunt. It was worth every minute of the couple of hours i spent in the nick for it . And guess what i would do it again given half the chance if it was a fox hunt.

I was gonna have a go but fortunatly I googled first and found out its what looks like a drag hunt no live prey
Old 06-04-2008, 10:37   #831
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
I was gonna have a go but fortunatly I googled first and found out its what looks like a drag hunt no live prey
I don't have a problem with Drag hunts.

I have a BIG problem with a bunch of numptys chasing a fox with a pack of dogs so they can watch it get ripped to shreds for there entertainment and FUN.

Barbarians the lot of them.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:39   #832
zing_deleted

Agreed

Most of the snow has melted here now
Old 06-04-2008, 10:41   #833
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

It snowed HERE on the SOUTH COAST (a rareity to be sure!) But it was early and its melted now and it was only really a light dusting. Oh well
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:42   #834
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

cold but sunny in cleethorpes , no snow [or numpties]
Old 06-04-2008, 10:46   #835
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Its funny how every time people complain about global warming, its snows later in the year. Maybe that's where the polar ice cap is going. In a couple of years it will be snowing in July and August.

I remember scraping ice off my car in mid-May a few years ago (about 4 give or take)
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:52   #836
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
Its funny how every time people complain about global warming, its snows later in the year. Maybe that's where the polar ice cap is going. In a couple of years it will be snowing in July and August.

I remember scraping ice off my car in mid-May a few years ago (about 4 give or take)
I find it funny how at school they teach us that the planet was once tropical with Dinosaurs then a lot of the planet was covered in ice and glaciers moved creating valleys and a lot of the scenic places we go now. Do not see any human interference in those cases. Now temps are rising slightly and ice is melting and its our fault like the planet or the sun or natural events can not be to blame.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:58   #837
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
I find it funny how at school they teach us that the planet was once tropical with Dinosaurs then a lot of the planet was covered in ice and glaciers moved creating valleys and a lot of the scenic places we go now. Do not see any human interference in those cases. Now temps are rising slightly and ice is melting and its our fault like the planet or the sun or natural events can not be to blame.
Point taken, but those dinosaurs loved to drive 4x4s!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:12   #838
TraxData

Services: 25/25 Symetrical.

Quote:
Yea, i mean it's not the fact we're just exiting the last ice age that is making temps rise is it
Old 06-04-2008, 11:14   #839
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
Point taken, but those dinosaurs loved to drive 4x4s!!
and fortunatly they left us loads of oil to run our 4x4s on
Old 06-04-2008, 11:35   #840
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

According to this, there's more to come later (about 3" in total in the south) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7332986.stm
punky is offline   Reply With Quote