Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What Media did you last get??

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What Media did you last get??

Old 25-09-2021, 23:18   #91
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
I last got FLEETWOOD MACs first album

Sadly its just the innder sleeve with the record (No Jacket)

It was in the dollar bin.......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-09-2021, 23:38   #92
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: What Media did you last get??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I last got FLEETWOOD MACs first album

Sadly its just the innder sleeve with the record (No Jacket)

It was in the dollar bin.......
you mean Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac?
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2021, 02:17   #93
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
I believe so... Is that why they changed from Blues/Physedelic rock to Just rock when he left??

Thats happend to Jethro Tull also..... That vocalist didnt really likes Blues rock and let that guy go.... A Mistake because I got a 1972 album from that guy that was let go and its fabulous!!
Old 26-09-2021, 19:38   #94
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough

Bought a Bluray of The Scorpian king from Poundland.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2021, 01:16   #95
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Did it cost £1

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 22:48   #96
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

On Friday I got a 8track tape

Beatles - Live in Germany (1962)

It sounds like im in the last row farthest back (Cant hear them singing very well) but its still good.....

They changed thier name to THE BEATLES in 1962 didnt they??

I think my favourite song is the first song on track 3 "Ain't nothing shakin'" You can hear the vocals slightly better on that song....

Also thier "Long tall sally" is good also.......

THE BEATLES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2021, 23:56   #97
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
On Friday I got a 8track tape

Beatles - Live in Germany (1962)

It sounds like im in the last row farthest back (Cant hear them singing very well) but its still good.....

They changed thier name to THE BEATLES in 1962 didnt they??

I think my favourite song is the first song on track 3 "Ain't nothing shakin'" You can hear the vocals slightly better on that song....

Also thier "Long tall sally" is good also.......

THE BEATLES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
Changed their name in 1960 Google says.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:24   #98
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Induction rather listen to The Beatles on a well produced and officially recorded album. They are that good they need to be heard properly.

Looking forward to getting the newly remastered version of Let It Be on Vinyl, due out shortly.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:29   #99
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I agree Stevie. The beatles were a mystery!! (They were soooooooo good)
Old 17-10-2021, 21:02   #100
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

As mentioned in my previous post. I have today bought the new anniversary edition of Let it Be. Remastered and remixed by Giles Martin.

The album sounds fantastic. Still think I prefer the naked version of Let it Be from a few years ago though. Stripped back and so much cleaner
Old 08-11-2021, 01:14   #101
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I last got 3 records

1) Motorhead - Orgasmatron
2) Ozzy Osbourne - Speak of the devil (LIVE - 2 record set)
3) Pacific Gas and Electic (No name on it)

This PG&E record kicks ass!!!!!!

I have no idea why it was in the dollar bin!! (Maybe cause no one heard of them?? (I didnt))
Old 13-11-2021, 04:22   #102
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Today I got a record

Alice cooper - Flush the Fashion
Old 20-11-2021, 21:08   #103
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I got 2 records and a cassette on friday

1) RECORD: The best of Hank Snow (MONO)
2) RECORD: Rick Springfield - Wait for night
3) CASSETTE: Grand Funk Railroad - E Pluribus Funk (I also have the record)
Old 21-11-2021, 22:36   #104
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Adele's new album 30 on Limited Edition clear vinyl. Sounds great and is a double album. Only 3 songs per side. It's better when they do it this way as the sound quality is always better.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:06   #105
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Ya because the grooves can be farther apart resulting in even nicer sound!

Ahhhh Steve you should hear this Grand Funk railroad casette I got!!!!

Its the first release in 1971!!! (No dolby,straight from the reels (You can hear the sound at the start of both sides (The reel change sound))

IT SOUNDS AS GOOD AS THE RECORD!!!!!!! -- PURE ANALOGUE GLORY!!!!!!!!

Next I might get the 8track also..........