Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Meghan/Harry

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Meghan/Harry

Old 08-03-2021, 15:27   #16
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Meghan/Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
She didn't, but then she didn't have the press attacking her regularly for the various things her family said or did. That she apparently wasn't speaking to her father should have been a private issue, yet it was front page news for months. That is wrong, and is one reason I am glad she sued the Daily Mail and won.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is probably a diva, and it's entirely possible she is behind this,

Personally, I think Harry has not been a happy member of the family for a long time (possibly since his mother died), and I think he was looking for a way out. Megan is possibly that way out.
How could it have been a private matter? It would've become self-apparent in time.
Strange that this interview, which was intended to happen long before any of these supposed incidents occurred, breaks privacy in an even bigger way.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2021, 15:30   #17
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
How could it have been a private matter? It would've become self-apparent in time.
Strange that this interview, which was intended to happen long before any of these supposed incidents occurred, breaks privacy in an even bigger way.
I'm talking about the months of headlines a couple of years ago. Note: I don't agree with the interview either. I think it was a mistake, and should not have happened.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 15:30   #18
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Why did the question need to be asked at all?
Not that I can see the need to ask it, but surely you would ask this of a medical expert and not the couple concerned?
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 16:00   #19
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Why did the question need to be asked at all?
Pretty much the entire country was asking that question at one time or another.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 16:06   #20
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Pretty much the entire country was asking that question at one time or another.
I wasnt, I've already said my impression of her

I had no idea she is [supposedly] "coloured", nor do I give a toss (about her at all).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 17:11   #21
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
OK,

For a long time, I have felt that Meghan is being treated astonishingly badly by the press. I still feel that. After all, compare her treatment to that of Kate.

That said, if they are going to leave the royal family, they should leave it totally. We shouldn't be subjected to all these stories about how things are run, and they shouldn't be doing interviews about it.

Enough.
Old 08-03-2021, 18:44   #22
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Harry says otherwise
I wonder if it was Charles? The Queen has previously said mildly disparaging things about him and obviously doesn't think he'd be a good King as she's hanging on for as long as possible despite her old age.

Harry said in the interview that his 'father'* stopped taking his calls for a time.

* It's widely suspected that James Hewitt is actually his father.

Let's not forget that many people of colour are against mixed marriages too and, the darker a persons skin is often viewed as inferior to those with lighter skin.

I hope that this results in the royal family being severely trimmed down so that we don't have to fund the hangers on. The central royal family aid with tourism and the Queen is an important part of the democratic process too as she is unelected, so doesn't have to pander to the wishes of the electorate and can refuse to sign a bill that would make it become law. She is the final safeguard if an extremist Government was ever voted in.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 18:49   #23
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

http://www.themortonreport.com/celeb...rry-look-like/

Quote:
Harry, born September 15th 1984, was conceived over Christmas 1983, which the Royal Family then spent at Windsor before travelling on to Sandringham for the annual shoots on the estate. Diana was with the royal party the whole time. The idea that Major Hewitt managed to scale the ramparts of Windsor Castle to impregnate the Princess of Wales is beyond ridiculous. Hewitt did not even begin his affair with Diana until autumn 1986.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 19:01   #24
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I wasnt, I've already said my impression of her

I had no idea she is [supposedly] "coloured", nor do I give a toss (about her at all).
I must admit that I didn't know that she wasn't white until it was pointed out.

It was a daft question anyway, as a white looking woman who has a child to a white man is obviously going to have an even lighter coloured child. I've heard of gene throwbacks where a white couple have had a black baby and vice versa, but this is extremely, extremely rare and in some cases could have been used as an excuse because the woman had had sex outside the marriage.

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Interesting. Can they really tell when a child was conceived so accurately though? It's not always exactly a nine months term that a child is carried.

It may not be Hewitts child, it could be another mans. Perhaps Diana wasn't being truthful about the details of the affair or even had a one night stand before an actual affair started. Alternatively, Harry could indeed be Charles's and just have different looks & personality to his father.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 08-03-2021 at 18:54.
Old 08-03-2021, 19:01   #25
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
<SNIP>

Harry said in the interview that his 'father'* stopped taking his calls for a time.

* It's widely suspected that James Hewitt is actually his father.

<SNIP>
The clue is the distance between Harry's eyes.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 19:10   #26
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The clue is the distance between Harry's eyes.

They're a couple of spoiled brats imo, they have a privileged lifestyle, and will probably make millions by selling themselves to these chat shows with overpaid hosts, they should think themselves damned lucky that they're not one of the thousands of unfortunate people with no jobs, who have been affected terribly this past year due to the pandemic.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 20:14   #27
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

They are also Hypocrites because didn't Harry foolishly wear a Nazi Uniform, whilst attending a party and got snapped by the press when he did so?

Didn't he refer to one of his soldier pals as his "paki friend." ?

Shoe fits, Harry Markle/Meagain...

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Quote:
Elizabeth Windsor (parody)
@Queen_UK
Anything good on TV tonight?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 20:40   #28
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I must admit that I didn't know that she wasn't white until it was pointed out.

It was a daft question anyway, as a white looking woman who has a child to a white man is obviously going to have an even lighter coloured child. I've heard of gene throwbacks where a white couple have had a black baby and vice versa, but this is extremely, extremely rare and in some cases could have been used as an excuse because the woman had had sex outside the marriage.

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Interesting. Can they really tell when a child was conceived so accurately though? It's not always exactly a nine months term that a child is carried.

It may not be Hewitts child, it could be another mans. Perhaps Diana wasn't being truthful about the details of the affair or even had a one night stand before an actual affair started. Alternatively, Harry could indeed be Charles's and just have different looks & personality to his father.
True, it can vary by a couple of weeks either way (more for a premie), but it’s rarely negative two years...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 21:00   #29
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
True, it can vary by a couple of weeks either way (more for a premie), but it’s rarely negative two years...
I meant that Harry might not have necessarily been conceived during Christmas 1983 when Diana was surrounded by the royal family. It could have happened a few weeks before or after.

Perhaps Charles knows or suspects and this is why he felt able to refuse to take calls from him and finds his behaviour more annoying than if it were his own flesh & blood?

If he isn't the biological son of Charles, Harry has a mother who was only royal by marriage, which was subsequently revoked and his father wasn't anything to do with the royal family, yet he's been given all the privilage of a prince- even more galling for the family that, after doing this for Harry, rightly or wrongly, he has caused embarrassing issues for them.
Old 08-03-2021, 22:03   #30
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

If only I could afford to buy outright or pay the mortgage on a $10million home after being financially cut off by my family. He wouldn't know hardship if it came and kicked him in the you know what's.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote