Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Old 07-05-2022, 20:41   #31
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Must admit I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next ep.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2022, 21:00   #32
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I thought it was absolutely superb and had they dropped the whole season in one go i would have watched it all in one go
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 21:10   #33
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Anyone know of the U.K. airing plans?
Old 07-05-2022, 21:15   #34
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

On my Plex 8am till 1am hahaha

22nd June on Paramount + apparently
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 21:28   #35
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Anyone know of the U.K. airing plans?
I am not sure if a UK network will carry it (e.g. Sky One) because Paramount+ is going to be available in the UK soon just like Disney+ and AppleTV are so you'll be able to watch it from the original source.

Quote:
Paramount Plus is launching in the UK on 22 June for £6.99 per month, the media giant has confirmed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/extras...-b2073074.html

Last edited by General Maximus; 08-05-2022 at 01:11.
Old 08-05-2022, 00:53   #36
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I am not sure if a UK network will carry it (e.g. Sky One) because Paramount+ is going to be available in the UK soon just like Disney+ and AppleTV are you'll be able to watch it from the original source.

That’s a no then. I’ll find another way. I have Sky, prime, Netflix and Disney……..I’m not going any further than that!
Old 08-05-2022, 01:10   #37
General Maximus
Ran Away

Yeah, it is getting extremely frustrating having to sign up to a streaming service for each tv series you watch. Apple TV is another one for Foundation, See and For All Mankind.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:47   #38
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
That’s a no then. I’ll find another way. I have Sky, prime, Netflix and Disney……..I’m not going any further than that!
Apparently, if you have Sky Cinema you'll get Paramount Plus thrown in for free.

GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:00   #39
General Maximus
Ran Away

Sweet, i like all these deals they do, i get Netflix for £3 through Sky. It is very cunning because they need to incentivise and encourage people to stay with them. They must be cacking their pants at the number of streaming services popping up and the increased competition given that they are the most expensive out of all of them.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:49   #40
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the roughTimeLord2018 is a jewel in the rough

As for the UK release, it's 3 episodes on 22nd of June and then 1 episode per week
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a40156...ek-south-park/
TimeLord2018 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 11:29   #41
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Sweet, i like all these deals they do, i get Netflix for £3 through Sky. It is very cunning because they need to incentivise and encourage people to stay with them. They must be cacking their pants at the number of streaming services popping up and the increased competition given that they are the most expensive out of all of them.

I see it likely that as asset owners want to split off and run their own subscriptions they will find the base (of paying) customers dwindle and the cost of maintaining subscriptions will get higher. As that happens there will be more deals with the "broadcasters" to merge subscriptions and asset access. But this really isn't the point of this topic other than if it's on some other, new service costing more, I won't be bothering.
Old 10-06-2022, 00:35   #42
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just caught up on Episode 5 (Spock Amok) - it was one of the most "fun*" episodes I’ve seen** in a SF TV series in a long time; really enjoyed it.

*didn’t laugh a lot, but smiled most of the way through - this is a compliment, not a complaint

**watched Miss Marvel yesterday, and that was close
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2022, 22:46   #43
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Two episodes in, yes enjoying it. Pike is very Kirk though, so far.
Old 28-06-2022, 22:55   #44
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Last week's episode (episode 8) could be up there as one of my all time fav Star Trek episodes across all the series. I loved it, thought it was funny, poked so much fun at the past and the acting was superb. Thinking about it, the twist at the end of episode 7 was good too. Thinking about it some more the whole series has been excellent.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2022, 02:19   #45
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Yep, its been fun and entertaining - better than I expected TBH.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote