Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 27-09-2011, 19:25   #871
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE

how come they keep calling raw supershow each week?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-09-2011, 19:38   #872
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
how come they keep calling raw supershow each week?
Maybe due to Raw need Superstars from Smackdown to full up Raw due to injury or Holiday time.

The following Raw stars are off work right now:
Big Show
Kevin Nash (Off due to storyline)
The Miz (Off due to storyline)
Rey Mysterio - injured knee
R-Truth (Off due to storyline)
Santino Marella - separated shoulder due to car accident
Skip Sheffield - injured ankle
Kharma - due to real life pregnancy.
Maryse - abdominal hernia injury
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 20:11   #873
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Just hope they all get better by november. As im going 2 the tv shows
Old 27-09-2011, 20:13   #874
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Face turn for Mason Ryan

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 20:21   #875
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Face turn for Mason Ryan
He been an ''Face'' on Superstars for the last month or two.
Old 27-09-2011, 20:27   #876
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

I don't watch those cheap and nasty shows

His appearance on Raw made it official.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 27-09-2011, 20:40   #877
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Indeed there was nothing worse than WWE Heat... You would think after ECW flopped they would just keep 2 simple shows.
Old 27-09-2011, 20:41   #878
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Indeed there was nothing worse than WWE Heat... You would think after ECW flopped they would just keep 2 simple shows.
I hate that WWE NXT show - I do not even care to watch it.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 27-09-2011, 22:04   #879
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Superstars has actually have some damn good matches on recently.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 22:10   #880
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

I'm sure they'll make sure it doesn't happen again

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 02-10-2011, 15:04   #881
wwe
cf.mega poster

HELL IN A CELL tonight. car't wait for the raw Hell In a cell. hope cena loses come on cm punk
Old 02-10-2011, 15:07   #882
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Cena will have another lengthy run at the title, I'd say he'll still be champ until the Royal Rumble.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 02-10-2011, 19:54   #883
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

I care somewhere around zero for the WWE title at the moment. It's Cena's belt, anyone else that holds it is just temporary before it's put back on Cena as soon as they can. I'd rather him not lose it because I don't want to see him as a 20 time champion. But then instead you get to see him as the longest time with the title. Either way it sucks so it's best to just ignore the belt.

More interested in if they're going to continue pushing Henry, hoping he defends and continues to be booked as a monster heel all the way through to TLC, where he can drop the belt to Christian where they can give Christian a real run with it.

The longer they keep belts off Orton and Cena the better, but sadly I don't think WWE has it in them to do that.

I dunno how anyone can be excited for hell in a cell, a 2 week build, and hell in a cell matches that might as well be called "polite altercation in a cell". They're nothing like hiac matches used to be (in many cases for good reason). The way they've turned what used to be the ultimate in feud enders, the sort of thing where when they said they were having a hiac match you knew things were serious, to just normal matches that just happen to have a restricted view. There's nothing left that makes them hellish, and it being an annual event just completely cheapens the shock factor of them.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:40   #884
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Triple H will be removed as COO (tomorrow I think due to the ending of HIAC) and the position will be given to 'Heel' John Lauranitis.. has been coming for a while and will lead up to Mcmahon regaining control.
Old 03-10-2011, 15:40   #885
TheDon
Inactive

Christian vs Sheamus, good match to start off the night. Disappointed Sheamus won, but I can see why. Christian could really do with some wins now though.

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, a slightly awkward match that was too much in the middle of Lucha and American style. They really should have just let them go out and have a Lucha match rather than what they did. The crowd destroyed what good parts there were, the "boring" chants were dumb when followed 2 seconds later by massive pops for some of the spots. Couple of slight botches (from both sides) but nothing major.

Disappointed that they didn't have someone on commentary actually explaining the feud, which actually has a pretty awesome story to it. Hunico wrestled as Mistico when he first started, then Mistico came along, working for the bigger promotion, and "stole" the name, forcing Hunico to rename to Incognito. The whole two Sin Caras thing has been Hunico saying "you stole my name, and now I'm stealing yours" (this is essentially what Hunico said in spanish on Smackdown). It would have been a pretty awesome storyline if it was actually built properly, with commentators who actually knew how to put a feud over. Instead we just got a gallery of idiots going "herp derp which ones which, I think that ones the real one" with no backstory given at all.

Air Boom vs Swaggler was a pretty decent tag match. Not really much to say here.

Henry vs Orton, was great until after the bell. I don't see why the need to have Orton end the match looking strong when he's just been destroyed. Having Henry kick out of an RKO was pretty great. Shame it ended with him running away from Orton, way to make your monster heel look weak.

Rhodes vs JoMo, awesome promo before, loving the return of the classic IC belt. Glad that WWE are making their midcard titles mean something again. With the tag team belts, the US title and the IC title all having important places as stepping stones to the two big ones we might see midcard feuds that actually work to develop and push people.
The match itself was pretty decent. Rhodes holding onto the ring post trying for a countout was great, even if it made him look a bit weak after saying he'd defend it against anyone at any time, it was still pretty good. Only one way it was going to end though, with JoMo continuing his losing streak.

Beth vs K2, right result, wrong way to get there. After losing how many times to k2 desite dominating her, Beth finally wins due to outside interference. Way to make the Divas of Doom look strong there. K2 is the Cena of the Divas for some reason, I'd ask who she slept with to make that so, but we already know that.

The main event. Probably the best HIAC match in the PG era. Locking Cena out was awesome. My love for Ricardo continues, he's an awesome character. Fanning Del rio when he was down to try to bring him round was just great. The result was pretty odd, after giving Del rio the title, you then take it straight back off him, to put it straight back on him. The only thing it does is pushes CM Punk out of the title scene (he's had his rematch) and give Cena another title shot one on one with Del Rio.

The closing sequence, with Miz and R Truth, was gold. HHH has completely lost control, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Be interesting to see how it all plays out on Raw tonight.