Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rollout of the HUB5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Rollout of the HUB5

Old 05-11-2022, 15:12   #196
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Rollout of the HUB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I have not heard a thing since the parcel entered tracking
Nor me.

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
Its not so much hassle its more an annoyance at the constant text messages and an email asking for it back when it has been sent back.
What date did you take it to Collect Plus?
Old 05-11-2022, 16:54   #197
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Just had a text saying they have received the kit back
Old 05-11-2022, 17:11   #198
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Just had a text saying they have received the kit back
Awesome,what does your tracking say out of interest?
Old 05-11-2022, 17:44   #199
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Nor me.

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

What date did you take it to Collect Plus?
A week ago today bang on. Mine was taken same time and mine hasnt got there either.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 17:57   #200
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Awesome,what does your tracking say out of interest?
Still says processed at national hub hahahaha
Old 05-11-2022, 18:04   #201
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
That's what I was hoping for.
Old 08-11-2022, 18:01   #202
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

So my Hub4 was handed on to Collect+ on 31 Oct - but had no tracking into and VM asked me to return.
Went back to the shop on 8th November and they gave me my box box - it was in a pile of parcels which they said have been waiting for days for Yodel to collect.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 18:37   #203
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
So my Hub4 was handed on to Collect+ on 31 Oct - but had no tracking into and VM asked me to return.
Went back to the shop on 8th November and they gave me my box box - it was in a pile of parcels which they said have been waiting for days for Yodel to collect.
So what will you do with it now as the shop would have processed it can you take it to another shop?

Mines still saying it's at a National Distribution Centre, not too worried as the tracking has Your return is on its way back to Virgin Media on it.
Old 08-11-2022, 22:13   #204
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

I took it to my regular drop off this time. It was just that I was going to the other shop anyway. Will no to avoid in future.

The tracking on the original drop never reported anything at all.

Quote:
So what will you do with it now as the shop would have processed it can you take it to another shop?

Mines still saying it's at a National Distribution Centre, not too worried as the tracking has Your return is on its way back to Virgin Media on it.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 22:34   #205
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

Is there two different type of WiFi pods? A new one specifically for the hub 5?
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 17:46   #206
humey
cf.member

humey will become famous soon enoughhumey will become famous soon enoughhumey will become famous soon enough

Not seen any 100% confirmation they have sent out WIFI 6ax POD's to HUB 5 users yet but would assume they are as not much pointy in parts of home being WIFI 6ax and others WIFI 5ac.

PLUME have had these POD's a good while now and have recently launched WIFI 6E versions.
humey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 01:32   #207
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Any update on your tracking as I know VM have yours, mines still saying processed at National Hub 26th October and I've heard nothing from VM?
Old 16-11-2022, 03:08   #208
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my hub4 back after getting the hub5 on 26th october and the last status update on the tracker says processed at national hub on 2nd November. I keep getting emails and texts from virgin asking me to send the hub4 back, so I dunno what's going on.
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 04:36   #209
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

I've had the HUB 4 all packed and ready to send back via the drop-off for Yodel to collect, I just never got the chance to take it.

Got a text from VM a couple of days ago...

Quote:
Hi, it's Virgin Media. This is a quick reminder to return your Virgin Media kit, just follow the instructions we sent you. Want us to call and collect, choose a day
Then confirmation of arrangement.

Quote:
We'll be coming to collect your Virgin Media kit on Fri 25 Nov.

Please make sure that you're in when we arrive, and that you have our kit ready for collection - we'll send you an email the day before your collection with a quick reminder!
I remember they did this after I upgraded from the HUB 3 to the HUB 4.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2022, 11:19   #210
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonespeaker View Post
I sent my hub4 back after getting the hub5 on 26th october and the last status update on the tracker says processed at national hub on 2nd November. I keep getting emails and texts from virgin asking me to send the hub4 back, so I dunno what's going on.
I don't get any emails and texts from VM, atleast we both have proof it's in the system enroute.