Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rollout of the HUB5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Rollout of the HUB5

Old 16-11-2022, 19:13   #211
Skie
a giant headend

Skie has reached the bronze age
Skie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze age
Re: Rollout of the HUB5

I tried collection with VM when we left and they never turned up.

Ended up seeing a VM engineer working on a neighbours so just gave him it all and it was tracked in the next day as being received.
Skie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-11-2022, 08:35   #212
Huxie
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt
Huxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I don't get any emails and texts from VM, atleast we both have proof it's in the system enroute.
I sent my Hub 4 back 8th February this year and the tracking got as far as ‘Processed at National Hub’ on 14th February and still shows that to this day. Not heard a peep from Virgin about it so all good.
Huxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2022, 08:38   #213
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxie View Post
I sent my Hub 4 back 8th February this year and the tracking got as far as ‘Processed at National Hub’ on 14th February and still shows that to this day. Not heard a peep from Virgin about it so all good.
I got a text saying they got mine but tracking says the same as yours
Old 17-11-2022, 13:14   #214
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Strange name for my Hub5 config file what do other people have im on M250? ccsp.boot
Old 18-11-2022, 03:18   #215
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Strange name for my Hub5 config file what do other people have im on M250? ccsp.boot
Same, on 1Gig.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2022, 03:44   #216
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough

Yep same on 1Gig with Hub 5 in Swansea.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2022, 07:59   #217
Huxie
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt
Huxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Mine’s cmreg-vmdg660-bbt076-b.cm (Gig1 on Hub5)
Huxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2022, 21:20   #218
Brunel
Chief Mechanical Engineer

Services: V.M. M. 125 November 6 2018. Finally connected.
Brunel is a jewel in the roughBrunel is a jewel in the roughBrunel is a jewel in the roughBrunel is a jewel in the roughBrunel is a jewel in the rough

Config file 69834ncxv9873254k;fg87dsfd;kf : M125
Brunel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2022, 21:13   #219
ash45
cf.member

Services: Gig1
ash45 is an unknown quantity at this point

54k;fg87dsfd;kfoA,.iyewrkldJK gig1 hub 5
ash45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 01:18   #220
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

cmreg-vmdg660-bbt076+voc-b.cm gig1 hub5.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2022, 02:00   #221
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Just rebooted hub and now have this cmreg-vmdg660-bbt060-b.cm.
Old 24-11-2022, 20:32   #222
punkrock101
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Freesat, Sky Gigafast FTTP Broadband, Virgin Gig1
punkrock101 will become famous soon enoughpunkrock101 will become famous soon enoughpunkrock101 will become famous soon enough

There is one thing I did notice since getting the hub 5 my landline phone shows multiple missed calls with no number, 1471 don’t log that anyone called anyone else’s noticing this?
punkrock101 is offline   Reply With Quote