Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 21-02-2011, 19:04   #616
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE

its going to be great with the rock back. i really do hope he back for good.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2011, 14:15   #617
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

Triple H returned last night on Raw and confronted The undertaker on his return!
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 15:51   #618
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I reckon it be triple h vs undertaker
Old 22-02-2011, 21:52   #619
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

i was jumping around like a school girl this morning i know whats gonna happen, as shawn micheals is inducted into the hall of fame the night before he will get involved in a match and as its the undertaker vs triple h he will distract the undertaker and then spine buster into pedigree undertaker losses and retires
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 02:59   #620
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
i was jumping around like a school girl this morning i know whats gonna happen, as shawn micheals is inducted into the hall of fame the night before he will get involved in a match and as its the undertaker vs triple h he will distract the undertaker and then spine buster into pedigree undertaker losses and retires
ive heard the undertaker ment to be retiring soon but you really think thats going to happen.
Old 24-02-2011, 06:38   #621
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
Not a chance. Taker will retire undefeated with the streak intact. If someone was going to beat him at WM it ought to be someone young and up-and-coming that needed to look strong, not just another guy with nothing to prove who was also coming to the end of his career.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 11:25   #622
Scary
Inactive

Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

ive heard that triple h is going back to being bad he's wanted to do it for a long time but hasnt had the chance, with HBK losing twice at WM to the undertaker there is a massive romour that triple h may win. it is just a romour and i hope undertaker does go 20-0 before he retires.

the romour mill again has been working hard about the undertakers retirement as well aparently undertaker and kane have one last battle the undertaker wins but drags kane back to hell
Old 08-03-2011, 12:37   #623
Scary
Inactive

Im sorry but this is getting a bit silly now is WWE that out of idea's they have to get the rock and stone cold back, it will be good to watch and i will really enjoy wrestlemania, but it just smacks of desperation.
Old 14-03-2011, 19:39   #624
wwe
cf.mega poster

Is RAW on at 1 tonight or have virgin got the wrong time again!!
Old 14-03-2011, 19:45   #625
chris9991
Inactive

chris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant futurechris9991 has a brilliant future

They've changed the clocks in the USA - one hour less behind us for this week and next
chris9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 22:27   #626
wwe
cf.mega poster

car't belive what cena did to the rock last night i hope the rock gets pay back on them both this sunday. They should make the main Event The rock vs the mizz vs cena.

How come there no money in the bank this year?
Old 30-03-2011, 10:35   #627
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
car't belive what cena did to the rock last night i hope the rock gets pay back on them both this sunday. They should make the main Event The rock vs the mizz vs cena.

How come there no money in the bank this year?
Because there is a PPV called Money in the bank.

I was hoping that would happen to the Rock.

A guy with a 7 year absence should never be allowed to come back and put one over on the biggest star since his departure. It should be more of a torch passing, The rock vs Hogan was a similar thing.
Old 30-03-2011, 12:23   #628
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Erm...he didn't put one over his replacement, if you mean Cena. Rock kicked Miz out of the ring and had an AA for his trouble.

I know they always do this on the Raw before 'Mania but this week's show was brilliant apart from the brown-stuff fest clip from the bar with Trish and that midget. The HHH/Taker/HBK bit was amazing too.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 12:32   #629
wwe
cf.mega poster

Forgot about that they changed a ppv name to money in the bank i think its better as it was
Old 30-03-2011, 12:44   #630
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Erm...he didn't put one over his replacement, if you mean Cena. Rock kicked Miz out of the ring and had an AA for his trouble.

I know they always do this on the Raw before 'Mania but this week's show was brilliant apart from the brown-stuff fest clip from the bar with Trish and that midget. The HHH/Taker/HBK bit was amazing too.
Never said he did

Just said should never be allowed.

Either way we all know Cena will get a Rock bottom

The peoples champion recieved $2 million just to show up