Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 03-10-2009, 01:00   #1156
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future
Re: what game are you playing

Been playing Halo 3 ODST, really really easy game
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2009, 01:02   #1157
SB_07
Inactive

Services: V+ XL/20MB BB.
SB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation era

FIFA 10. Roll on OF2 next week.
SB_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:07   #1158
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB_07 View Post
FIFA 10. Roll on OF2 next week.
Can't wait for OF2 myself. Hope its a good as it looks and does not end up disappointing like Frontlines did.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:25   #1159
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Fifa 10
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:33   #1160
SB_07
Inactive

Services: V+ XL/20MB BB.
SB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Can't wait for OF2 myself. Hope its a good as it looks and does not end up disappointing like Frontlines did.
http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/op...es;header;more

SB_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41   #1161
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Strangely I seem to be rather addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 13:13   #1162
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

On FB it's Mob Wars (level 92) & street racing (level 101)
Old 06-10-2009, 19:51   #1163
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Haha, I just put Halo 3 in to get ready for the 7 on 7 achievement tomorrow, and... Im banned from earning EXP, lol! Link To Picture Of Me Banned

So... time to play Dead Rising or Dead or Alive
Old 06-10-2009, 20:03   #1164
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

So why are you banned?

For me I'm playing Uncharted and GTAIV on PS3, and when I'm on the 360 I'm on BF:BC trying to get to top rank.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 20:04   #1165
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post
Haha, I just put Halo 3 in to get ready for the 7 on 7 achievement tomorrow, and... Im banned from earning EXP, lol! Link To Picture Of Me Banned

So... time to play Dead Rising or Dead or Alive
What did you do wrong?

Too good, or something silly
Old 07-10-2009, 12:01   #1166
GazCBG
cf.mega poster

Services: 350Mb (Hub 3) | TV: 2x TiVo on XL | Phone
GazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the rough

I been playing
Need for Speed: Shift
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
GazCBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 23:48   #1167
ginge51
Permanently Banned

Services: I'm on vm 10 meg
ginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Strangely I seem to be rather addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook
I tried this game once and never oplayed it again.
A m8 i have on there is some crazy level.
He's on it all the time.
ginge51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:47   #1168
matt-h
Inactive

Services: SkyHD , VM BB 60Mb
matt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant future

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising ( X360 )
matt-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 19:47   #1169
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Cars: Mater National, need more Gamerscores, almost at 40k
Old 13-10-2009, 20:20   #1170
NEONKNIGHT

Fable 2 - just three achievements to go (including extra DLC content) but two of them mean I'm going to have to play the whole game again.