Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 17-05-2009, 18:45   #991
matt-h
Inactive

Services: SkyHD , VM BB 60Mb
matt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant future
Re: what game are you playing

Just gone back to Burnout Paradise and COD4 on the 360
matt-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-05-2009, 19:30   #992
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuxton View Post
How playable is it? How does the car/boat work, can you both get into them?
Works a treat. Its had certain edits so you can play it with others like certain doors will stay open etc etc. Just done the jetski part and it auto spawns two jetski's each time so you both have one. It seems very well done tbh.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 20:00   #993
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Lego Indy on the X-box
Old 17-05-2009, 20:07   #994
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

I'm having trouble sticking to playing any game for longer than about 10mins these days...
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 21:41   #995
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
It seems very well done tbh.
Can I ask what you are using, I installed the Synergy thing in Steam (that seems to have Coop) be damned if I can get any friends into the game. I am in HL2.

How did you get it to work?
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 21:48   #996
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Can I ask what you are using, I installed the Synergy thing in Steam (that seems to have Coop) be damned if I can get any friends into the game. I am in HL2.

How did you get it to work?
I played with a couple but am using the one you said which is Synergy. The problem is it does not give you the server address right so heres what to do.

1. Write down your IP address.
2. Create a server and remember which port you have said to use.
3. Once server is up tell your friend to type into the console "connect" followed by your ip and the port you choose so for example it would look like this - Connect 11.22.33.44:27015
4. Enjoy playing together

Also your server should show in the list eventually so you could get your friend to look that way but I found it was a bit hit and miss. if you do do it this way make sure they unclick the box that says "show maps" or something like that as if its ticked it does not show any servers for some reason.
Old 17-05-2009, 22:37   #997
kingbuxton
Inactive

kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

Can't get it to work, no idea why. Did the connect IP:Port in both directions, opened the port on both routers, just wont connect nor can either of us see it in the server list.

Funny thing is a complete stranger connected to my game. It all seems pretty straightforward, no idea what is going wrong.
Old 18-05-2009, 00:23   #998
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Can't get it to work, no idea why. Did the connect IP:Port in both directions, opened the port on both routers, just wont connect nor can either of us see it in the server list.

Funny thing is a complete stranger connected to my game. It all seems pretty straightforward, no idea what is going wrong.
Were are you getting your IP from ? you sure its defo the right IP. We were using the wrong IP for a while because we were using the one that the game said but that was wrong its your own IP address that you need.

Hope you can get it working because its great fun playing it co-op.
Old 18-05-2009, 19:57   #999
kingbuxton
Inactive

Quote:
Were are you getting your IP from
IP Config.
Old 18-05-2009, 21:10   #1000
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
IP Config.
Strange. Thats how we got it working. Also your server must be showing in the browser list for someone to have connected to it. I found that sometimes mine showed up in the list and others it didnt. You wont see your own though but your friend should be able to. Sorry couldnt be more help.

There is a decent one for Garry's mod if you wana try it that way.
Old 18-05-2009, 22:51   #1001
SB_07
Inactive

Services: V+ XL/20MB BB.
SB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation era

Brothers in arms & FIFA (360)

Really looking forward to UFC in a couple of days! That'll have to be my last games purchase until i've been on holiday in July, although i'll prob pick up FN4 in Holland \o/
SB_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 20:51   #1002
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Trackmania Nations Forever.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 21:00   #1003
zing_deleted

Terminator salvation and Damnation on the pc

Been playing Plants VS Zombies pop cap lol lol and Chess Titans
Old 27-05-2009, 17:16   #1004
Silent Apache
Inactive

Services: Freeview
Silent Apache is an unknown quantity at this point

Playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 i started playing this series in 2000 and still at it,am just waiting for the all new 2010 version to come out later this year.
http://www.mytw.moonfruit.com/
Silent Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 17:35   #1005
matt-h
Inactive

Services: SkyHD , VM BB 60Mb
matt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant future

Left For Dead , Bad Company and Burnout Paradise on the 360
matt-h is offline   Reply With Quote