Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 24-11-2012, 02:55   #1726
tizmeinnit

Re: what game are you playing

Assassins creed 3 PC what an awesome game.Does not show the founding fathers in a good light at all and WTF is the Ending all about. Templars with their order Assassins with their freedom but in the end it was all pointless.

Spoiler: 
RIP Desmond
Advertisement
Old 24-11-2012, 08:20   #1727
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Just finished it myself. What the hell was supposed to happen? Seems that the ending was shoehorned in.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 11:38   #1728
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Now that it's on a decent discount I'm about to treat myself (having sold some stuff on ebay recently) to the latest NFS title.

If anyone else has it and would like to be friends on Origin, my handle is "UKRacer40".
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 13:32   #1729
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Anyone on here playing F1 2012 for the xBox? If you are interested, we could do a co-op season.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 13:48   #1730
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

CoD:Black Ops II
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 14:49   #1731
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Just starting to play Football Manager 2013.
Old 24-11-2012, 15:19   #1732
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Good luck den, been some people not happy with the match engine. I myself haven't had any problems with it. I have had a lot of crash dumps recently though, but I use an editor to increase my wage allowance so my own fault for it crashing.
Old 24-11-2012, 15:23   #1733
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Good luck den, been some people not happy with the match engine. I myself haven't had any problems with it. I have had a lot of crash dumps recently though, but I use an editor to increase my wage allowance so my own fault for it crashing.
Yes l downloaded a editor which cost me a fiver but at least it will improve my financial options but did you know that there is a quick game option now as well Mark.
Old 24-11-2012, 15:28   #1734
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Yep, played it a few times. I started with the challenges though, failed the unbeaten one. Did the relegation one 4 times, each with different teams. I have already racked up over 100 hours game time on it.
Old 03-12-2012, 22:37   #1735
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Anybody else playing Far Cry 3? Brilliant,brilliant game.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:01   #1736
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Really enjoying Darksiders at the moment, I got it as part of the latest Humble Bundle 6 games for £3.50

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:05   #1737
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Fifa 13, COD:BO2 and F1 2012
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:08   #1738
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
Just finished it and I agree awesome game awesome story. Which end did you get ? Both are on Youtube

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Old 08-12-2012, 14:08   #1739
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
Is it actually any good? I remember Far Cry on PC and that was awesome then it came to Xbox 360 and both Far Cry games on it were pants
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:10   #1740
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Still playing Halo 4 on the 360, and recently finished playing The Walking Dead on the iPad (also available for 360, PC, PS3).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote