Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Charged for calls and I shouldnt have

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Charged for calls and I shouldnt have

Old 16-10-2022, 10:16   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Charged for calls and I shouldnt have

I have just been in contact with VM after receiving a bill with £34 call charges on there when I shouldn't have.

When I took out the new contract 2 months ago I was told that my all inclusive calls would remain and nothing would change for £65 a month and for the past 2 months I've been charged correctly.

I've even sent them the email I had at the time which makes no reference to my all inclusive calls being removed all for £65 and they just wont have it, I've been though to retentions and they said they would try and listen to the call if its available.

What else can I do to prove they are in the wrong and I'm in the right?
Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-10-2022, 10:23   #2
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Charged for calls and I shouldnt have

You should have it all down in writing or at least in your latest contract. I always make sure my contracts are emailed with full details and they seem to comply for me anyway
Old 16-10-2022, 10:48   #3
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts

I have the change in my services sent to me by VM and it makes no mention of my All inc being removed........

I have now checked the PDF that came with this email and it does make mention of my all inc being removed so I was basically duped into taking out the new contract. How can they state here its not being changed yet then in small writing state there is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Virginmedia1.jpg (416.0 KB, 27 views)
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2022, 01:54   #4
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

An all too common reoccuring ssue with Virgin. I was told that I would keep Full House TV for a new discounted price.

Turns out this was rubbish. Then, even when proof is sent, as you have found, they still deny any wrongdoing or simply say 'Sorry, we made a mistake" and expect the customer to pay up and accept it.

Don't think that being a long term loyal customer will mean you will be treated any better, they couldn't care less these days.

If you get no joy I advise you to contact the office of the CEO (if you PM me I will try to help you with this).

Ultimately, you can then take it to CISAS. Most complaints taken to CISAS end up being settled because Virgin roll over once they know you're not a mug or because your complaint is upheld by CISAS themselves
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2022, 10:13   #5
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

How long were the calls? If over 1 hour they get charged whatever the scheme but £34 doesn't sound that that is the issue.