Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Sandman

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Sandman

Old 09-08-2022, 23:40   #16
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I have watched the series. I'm hoping for a season 2 as well.
So you know what I said is true and correct as well as now knowing there was many male ancestors they could have chosen
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2022, 02:22   #17
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post

So you know what I said is true and correct as well as now knowing there was many male ancestors they could have chosen
I already knew there were male ancestors they could have picked. I also think that Jenna Coleman was a good choice she can bring a different dynamic to the roll going forward.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 14:02   #18
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I already knew there were male ancestors they could have picked. I also think that Jenna Coleman was a good choice she can bring a different dynamic to the roll going forward.
Then your comment about choosing Joanna because she is an 'existing ancestor' makes no sense. Just sayin

It was that comment that lead us here. You obviously just want to argue for arguments sake so i'll stop now, unless you do actually come up with a good counter argument for what I said.

I'm not arguing that the series is not good as I said but pointing out it really is massively over the top woke might help some decide if they want to watch it if that stuff grinds on them after the recent gender swapping, misandry, LBGQT+, blackwashing virtue signalling avalanche from film and media.
Old 12-08-2022, 14:12   #19
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

My ultimate conclusion is it could have been better.

It had some nice visuals and scene settings while also being different.

The casting I think let it down and the story got a bit iffy as the series progressed with the dialogue going downhill too. Things seemed to randomly happen that had no plot advancement or character development. They could probably have made this a movie rather than a series.

Vanesu Samunyai wasn't a good choice for Rose IMO and it didn't help she wasn't given good lines either. The character she played seem real bland.

It was different and visual enough for some to overlook all its downfalls I guess. Everything Everywhere All at Once had some similar ideas and concepts (different dimensions instead of dreams) but was so much better because of good writing/pace/casting/everything else.
Old 19-08-2022, 12:10   #20
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Apparently a 2 part bonus episode has just dropped.
Old 19-08-2022, 14:33   #21
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Hmm, so it appears, I'll probably catch up with that over the weekend.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote