Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 05-01-2013, 09:21   #1756
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
How much is it, I used to own a copy years ago for Windows XP and lost the discs so can't play anymore.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flight-Simul...7374012&sr=8-1 - £12.48 from the marketplace or direct from Amazon £16.85
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2013, 14:49   #1757
philwhite100
This tastes nice

Services: TiVo V6 - 500mb -
philwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nicephilwhite100 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to philwhite100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
How much is it, I used to own a copy years ago for Windows XP and lost the discs so can't play anymore.
Not sure on the current cost but FSX is quite old now and has not been replaced by a new version yet. I think i have seen it going for around £15 but can't remember where.

Those images you see are all of add ons as the default FSX stuff is rubbish.
Old 05-01-2013, 20:50   #1758
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I finished a re-play of Uncharted 3 earlier this week.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 21:22   #1759
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Just finished playing the campaign of Spec Ops: The Line. Had a decent storey to it and only cost me £10 so happy with that. Not really interested in the MP side of it so probably wont even touch it.

Next for me now will probably be Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I finished a re-play of Uncharted 3 earlier this week.
I can't wait to play The Last Of Us also by Naughty Dog and then see what they do with Uncharted 4 next gen
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:52   #1760
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by philwhite100 View Post
Not sure on the current cost but FSX is quite old now and has not been replaced by a new version yet. I think i have seen it going for around £15 but can't remember where.

Those images you see are all of add ons as the default FSX stuff is rubbish.
Flight Simulator is done.

Microsoft are developing Microsoft Flight now, released some time ago and is F2P with micro purchases

FSX is still better.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:57   #1761
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Microsoft stopped development on this in July 2012. Although you can still download the game.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 10:19   #1762
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Microsoft stopped development on this in July 2012. Although you can still download the game.
Lol brilliant, they finally realized how poor the game was then
Old 14-01-2013, 02:07   #1763
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I've just started re-playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Old 14-01-2013, 02:32   #1764
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I noticed that you were playing that earlier. I might have to get that back. I never got that far into it. I can't remember why.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 15:18   #1765
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

I'm trying for a non-lethal run on the hardest difficulty. Not too bad so far so long as you play stealthily...

It's a great game, you should give it another go.
Old 14-01-2013, 19:57   #1766
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Rage on the 360.

The Scorcher's DLC turns a very good game into an excellent one. I really hope id stick with this IP as it has real potential,imo.

idtech 5 is also a sight to behold,probably the best looking game this gen.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 20:17   #1767
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Just re-bought Borderlands 2 to play the DLC. I was going to wait for the inevitable GOTY edition but the season pass is currently on offer on the PSN for less than £11 which is pretty impressive :-)
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 17:28   #1768
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Finally installed FM2013 yesterday after having it sat here still with the plastic wrapping on for months. Always a dangerous move having a "dabble" with something like this as it's something akin to having a quick game of Sim City... going to be in big trouble when that comes out.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 20:47   #1769
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The Sims 3.

Having two issues, when I register the game it accepts it, but register again (IIRC for the store) it is rejected.

I cannot install patches, as I get the following message.

I have checked the registry and it is a R2 install, and the game was bought online via a UK seller.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Sims3.bmp (234.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 22-01-2013, 20:54   #1770
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Stupid question, but did you select English UK during the install as the language?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote