Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Hijack

Old 04-07-2023, 22:21   #1
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Hijack

Three episodes in, and I thoroughly recommend this so far.

I would suggest you bank a several episodes as this lends itself to binging. I think Apple have made mistake dropping episodes weekly.

Idress Elba is in his element.

Spoiler: 
although the switcheroo of making the hijackers U.K., western and white and the victims on a majority Islamic flight, well I rolled my eyes, but we’ll see how it pans out
Old 04-07-2023, 23:36   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hijack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Three episodes in, and I thoroughly recommend this so far.

I would suggest you bank a several episodes as this lends itself to binging. I think Apple have made mistake dropping episodes weekly.

Idress Elba is in his element.

Spoiler: 
although the switcheroo of making the hijackers U.K., western and white and the victims on a majority Islamic flight, well I rolled my eyes, but we’ll see how it pans out
I've just taken out a 6 month trial with Apple as they gave it away if someone has a Playstation 5, so I can watch something without using one of my 1 click apps legitimately for a change, just need to remember to cancel the sub before payment in 6 months!
Old 05-07-2023, 07:10   #3
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
, just need to remember to cancel the sub before payment in 6 months!
Cancel now and you'll get your service until the end date.

Hijack is excellent too.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:11   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-e View Post
Cancel now and you'll get your service until the end date.

Hijack is excellent too.
Thanks I will do that.
Old 05-07-2023, 19:30   #5
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Really enjoying this...need a binge though 3 episodes isn't enough.
Old 20-07-2023, 22:23   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Anyone else enjoying this, I highly recommend it.
Old 20-07-2023, 22:48   #7
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Waiting till I got all of it
Old 20-07-2023, 22:54   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Waiting till I got all of it
I know what you mean, it's so frustrating waiting each week for me as each episode ending is a cliffhanger.
Old 21-07-2023, 04:09   #9
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Just finished watching episode 5. I like Idress Elba, everything I've seen him in is really entertaining.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2023, 02:34   #10
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one

good one. Episode 6 tomorrow?
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2023, 09:31   #11
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
26th July, 2nd Aug.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:20   #12
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Anyone else enjoying this, I highly recommend it.
Enjoying it so far.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2023, 19:10   #13
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
https://thetvdb.com/series/hijack/seasons/official/1

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 18:33   #14
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Did you all watch the last episode? It was a great series, I hope there's more to come like that.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 18:44   #15
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one

just finished it. it was good.
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote