Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Requesting Help on Cable Forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Deals

Old 08-02-2007, 15:34   #1
buckleb
Inactive

Services: Vivid 200 Tivo 500GB
buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Deals

I can't see any similar threads... so here goes!

I was paying around £117 a month for my Telewest products which consisted of:

Telephone Line Rental
Supreme TV Package
Talk Evenings & Weekends
2 x TV Drive
Sky Movie1 & 2
10mb Broadband

There would normally be around 5-6 quid added to the bill if calls were made during the day.

I've now switched to the VIP XL package for £85 + £10 for the 2nd TVDrive.

I get the same as before, but with the addition of Talk Unlimited, Talk International and Talk Mobile. On the TV side I now have Sky Sports.

Come April 1st I will downgrade the 2nd TV Drive to a standard STB, which will reduce the bill by a further £10.

Not bad at all for a 5 minute phone call!
buckleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2007, 20:31   #2
icklelight
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV, Phone And Broadband
icklelight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Deals

aye i cahnged about 5 or 6 customers in 1 day to that the day after V Day VERY VERY good deal..saving £37 a month
icklelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 20:34   #3
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

I didn't think you could have more than one V+ box?
Nikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 22:19   #4
buckleb
Inactive

Services: Vivid 200 Tivo 500GB
buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light

I've had the 2nd V+ (aka TVDrive) from Launch last year. I just asked for 2 and 2 is what I got!
buckleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 22:27   #5
B3rti
Inactive

Services: Talk Anywhere 400 Landline - Virgin Media 10Mb Broadband - Virgin Media V+ Full Package
B3rti is an unknown quantity at this point

you can in ex-telewest areas
B3rti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 22:41   #6
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rti View Post
you can in ex-telewest areas
Ahh I see, I'm in ex-ntl area.
Old 12-02-2007, 22:49   #7
B3rti
Inactive

Services: Talk Anywhere 400 Landline - Virgin Media 10Mb Broadband - Virgin Media V+ Full Package
B3rti is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikesh View Post
Ahh I see, I'm in ex-ntl area.
they will allow it soon they just wanna hold on to what they have got for the high demand because of the launch.
B3rti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 22:51   #8
Nikesh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rti View Post
they will allow it soon they just wanna hold on to what they have got for the high demand because of the launch.
I don't mind at the minute anyway because I don't have one V+ let alone two LOL.