Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nintendo Wii

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems

Nintendo Wii

Old 01-01-2008, 00:12   #1
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Nintendo Wii

hi is the Nintendo Wii worth getting ive all ways being buying playstation but im thinking of getting a wii what are they like?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2008, 01:07   #2
zing_deleted

Re: Nintendo Wii

I soon got bored of mine and sold it but others love it
Old 01-01-2008, 14:34   #3
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Love it! Great fun and more games coming out all the time.

Gets you up instead of sitting in your seat...
Old 01-01-2008, 14:36   #4
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Loving ours so far.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 14:54   #5
Woolly One
Inactive

Services: 20mb bb - XL TV
Woolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of Quads

Personally, I think it puts the fun back into console gaming. IMO, too many games have, over the past few years concentrated on the sole in console. The Wii gets people together.
Woolly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 15:12   #6
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age

I much prefer the Wii to other consoles, depends on what the game is your playing I suppose. I would be more tempted to buy the Wii than any other console at the moment.
Old 01-01-2008, 15:19   #7
bm1980
Inactive

Services: xl tv, m broadband, m phone, v+ box
bm1980 is on a distinguished roadbm1980 is on a distinguished road

Great little console, great exersise for kids and adults especially when playing boxing on wii sports. Only drawback is they are harder to get hold of than rocking horse sh*t
bm1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 15:35   #8
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

ok, games are not the best, but fantastic fun.

I hope thte wii brings out more titles you can play networked up and challenge your own buddies like tennis

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:17   #9
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

im still thinking about getting a wii i just want to get the wii fit game couse i heard thats going 2 be the best for it ive e-mailed sony couse ive allways been with playstation and they said they got no plans to bring anything like that out my uncle got one so i think ill try his befor i spend 200 on one
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 15:13   #10
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB

We Love The Wii in our House

Mairo Kart is No. 1
Great fun for all
JMcB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 16:14   #11
moiraf100
Inactive

Services: M+Tivo: VM 50mb BB: VM M phone: 15" Macbook Pro 10.9.1 iPhone 5 iPad 2
moiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nice

I'm thinking of treating myself to a wii, is it worth getting an extra controller and nunchuck, or just the controller?
What about the wiifit - I know it's hard to get hold of, but the point of my getting the whole system is because I've got very lazy, and thought that with the sports pack and fit, I might actually get up and do something.
My grandkids and son in law just love it.
moiraf100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 23:02   #12
caroline
cf.addict

caroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to caroline Send a message via AIM to caroline Send a message via Yahoo to caroline

i have the wii fit and love it
caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 21:41   #13
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Definitely worth getting both an extra controller & an extra Nunchuk IMO.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:58   #14
moiraf100
Inactive

Services: M+Tivo: VM 50mb BB: VM M phone: 15" Macbook Pro 10.9.1 iPhone 5 iPad 2
moiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nice

I've done it!
Just ordered one with a wii fit from Woolies.
Delivery to my local store should be this Friday
moiraf100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 14:27   #15
Ricksta7
Inactive

Services: 10Mb Virgin Media BB
Ricksta7 is on a distinguished roadRicksta7 is on a distinguished road

woohoo, Congrats you won't be dissapointed with you're purchase I have one and everyone in the house loves it. What other games are you looking at getting for you're Wii then? Im loking foreword to Call of Duty 5 Wii RArrrrr
Ricksta7 is offline   Reply With Quote