Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | GoldenEye 007 [Wii]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems

GoldenEye 007 [Wii]

Old 27-08-2010, 02:31   #1
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
GoldenEye 007 [Wii]

Watching it on ITV2 tonight has just reminded me that they are bringing this out again exclusive to Wii, used to play it all the time on the N64. Will be interesting to see what they have added to it and whether the graphics are much improved. They certainly look it on the trailer. It's out in November and available to pre-order at Play.com http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/155...e/Product.html
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-08-2010, 23:11   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
re: GoldenEye 007 [Wii]

It's not the original Rare-developed N64 GoldenEye, though, nor a Rare-developed remake.

Just another Bond game from Activision (current Bond licence holder), this time using the name of an older Bond movie... which coincidentally of course had a critical & commercial smash hit based on it back in the 90s...Not that I would ever allege that Activision would only be doing this to cash in on people's memories, of course
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 00:22   #3
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Ah right, well after a bit of digging it has gone to a really good team the whole Bond game thing, and I think they will make a good job of it. It would be nice if it was a Rare remake though cause it was so good. I'm sure the new game won't be a disappointment though
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 19:54   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Well, if I had a hat, I'd be eating it right about now.

I originally thought that this would be nothing more than a poor-quality shameless cash in, yet it is actually supposed to be very good...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/g...critic-reviews

IGN - 9.0/10

Destructoid - 8.5/10

1UP - B+

Joystiq - 4/5
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:05   #5
Eyeaz
Inactive

Eyeaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GoldenEye 007 [Wii]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
It's not the original Rare-developed N64 GoldenEye, though, nor a Rare-developed remake.

Just another Bond game from Activision (current Bond licence holder), this time using the name of an older Bond movie... which coincidentally of course had a critical & commercial smash hit based on it back in the 90s...Not that I would ever allege that Activision would only be doing this to cash in on people's memories, of course
Aww i thought it was a re-make. I got excited for a second =P
Eyeaz is offline   Reply With Quote