Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Show us your Desktop or Wallpaper

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Show us your Desktop or Wallpaper

Old 18-01-2004, 18:18   #16
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
Re: Desktop Wallpaper

mars
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-01-2004, 18:21   #17
purenuman
Inactive

Services: SKY+ & NTL 2mb
purenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these parts

purenuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:12   #18
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal

My desktop should work for a few days

Due to moving hosts this link will work for a few days then be gone.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:15   #19
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Here is my desktop pic - a nice girly one!

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:17   #20
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Wow Chim, top pic
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:21   #21
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Wow Chim, top pic
Thanks Debsy - it's the SportKa and I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!
(On the way to an Audi TT then my Chimaera! )
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:22   #22
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

Hi guys,

For those of you having trouble inserting images.. you need to either;

1. Goto Manage attachments, browse your computer for the attachment, then add it. It will then come up after your post.

2. If there pictures hosted on the internet somewhere, use [img]Download Failed (1)[/img] tags without the stars to display it in your post.
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:28   #23
Indians
Inactive

Indians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of lightIndians is a glorious beacon of light

Fractal image on widescreen laptop ..............

Lots of nice fractals Here
Indians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:44   #24
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Mine actually looks like this Been slightly modified
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/irene.keeler/august.JPG
Please say you dont use that Horrible windows XP startbar Layout paul? I cant even use it, I would rather pull off my finger nails one by one To each his own though

Heres mine
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zrbyte/Pics/Desktop.jpg

Anyone who has played the Game I-War will Recognise this ship.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:02   #25
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
Please say you dont use that Horrible windows XP startbar Layout paul? I cant even use it, I would rather pull off my finger nails one by one To each his own though

Heres mine
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zrbyte/Pics/Desktop.jpg

Anyone who has played the Game I-War will Recognise this ship.
Rarely use the start menu as my main progs are linked in my drop down dock bar My office software is now linked through it too since I changed my dockbar layout (screenshot is about 3 months old)
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:08   #26
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Also being a bit of a trekkie - my wallpaper is as follows :-
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:09   #27
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Sorry mine is not to spectacular.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:11   #28
mrm1
Un-Technically Minded

mrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant future

Heres mine ........... (watching Top Gear as I type)
mrm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:11   #29
Pompey1
Inactive

Pompey1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Her's a link for a free program that changes your desktop picure automatically for you as often as you want:-

http://www.desktopchanger.com
Pompey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 20:20   #30
deadite66
cf.geek

Services: Zen Fibre, Asus RT-AC68U
deadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these parts

This is mine.
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Ohhh, spooky
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote