Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2019/2020 Football

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Season 2019/2020 Football

Old 23-06-2019, 07:16   #31
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Season 2019/2020

Rafa Benitez 'set to leave Newcastle' after failing to agree new contract.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/prem...cid=spartanntp
Old 23-06-2019, 09:47   #32
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Originated from the Sun. Is a quiet one because he's obviously no longer manager of Newcastle after June 30th but is still basically free to sign again if a takeover is concluded. The issue with this is if this takeover can't get don't and Benitez is in his bike then I think Ashley may have kicked the wrong side of the bomb this time. There's a fair few players only here and still here because of Benitez so it's fair to say the likes of Perez will be off. The likes of Tim Sherwood as manager and then noting you've just re lit that same fire from when Keegan got screwed.
Old 23-06-2019, 14:56   #33
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l think this just about sums up where one of England's greatest clubs are currently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United.html
Old 24-06-2019, 13:59   #34
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Benitez quits Newcastle.

Says a lot in how much confidence he has in Ashley actually selling to Bin Zayed. In slight hope he could essentially just be waiting for a contract offer from them. This could also be part of speculation that they fancied Mourinho.

How it actually looks however is that Mike Ashley is going to absolutely blow it. Either way I hope his mouth is big enough for the can of worms he just opened.

Can only pray BZG get this deal done ASAP because there's going to be an absolute riot at Newcastle United and a very hostile season ahead if not.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 24-06-2019 at 14:12.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 14:12   #35
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Has he taken the Chinese £30 million offer or just walked away a free man?
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 14:55   #36
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

From my understanding via sources a few days ago he'd be remaining in England. I only wish the intentions were clearer. We have basically no idea what's going on. I guess if we appoint some half arsed manager in a few days on a long term deal then that'll be that.

As posted above. The ideal situation here is the takeover to conclude and Benitez to return. There was the Benitez to quit and Mourinho would be put in charge idea floated about and then there's the worst scenario of the whole thing collapsing and the club being in an even worse position than when Keegan left.
Old 24-06-2019, 18:00   #37
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Jose Mourinho current favourite for Newcastle Post. Gary Monk second. Let me translate that though. BZG: Mourinho. Mike Ashley: Gary Monk.
Old 24-06-2019, 18:03   #38
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Jose Mourinho current favourite for Newcastle Post. Gary Monk second. Let me translate that though. BZG: Mourinho. Mike Ashley: Gary Monk.
And who would you like?
Old 24-06-2019, 20:36   #39
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Neither.

Benitez found out he was leaving via friend who'd seen it on sky. Incredible stuff again from Mike Ashley and Co. Completely incapable and unworthy of running a football club.

The club are running propoganda that they tried to renegotiate this week but Rafa declined. Rafa camp says that staying was the priority and NUFC were unwilling to negotiate.

Isn't really a hard task in choosing who to believe here. The compulsive liar that is destroying the club piece by piece or a manager that's had so many better offers abroad and declined them to run this crap pot of a club.

I'd never thought I'd reach the point in saying if Mike Ashley is still in charge at the end of the summer, I absolutely hope HMRC come back and destroy the club. To rephrase an old quote. I'd rather see it at the bottom of the league than at the hands of this man.
Old 25-06-2019, 00:15   #40
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I'm not the biggest fan of Benitez, but he has been treated very shabbily by Ashley and I feel sorry for Newcastle fans who suffer a few bad managers then getting one who can take them places if they had time and money to invest in a long term vision but getting shafted and not allowed the chance to take the club to glory.

If Benitez goes to another Premier League club, I hope that team is the one to relegate Newcastle, might make Ashley realise what he had in Benitez.

I've seen posts all over social media saying that fans will be boycotting games next season, even if they have already purchased their season ticket. Saw one fan saying he'll be there at games next year because he's locked into a 10 year season ticket. Be interesting to see how many fans boycott games in protest.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 06:30   #41
denphone
Still alive and fighting

The brown stuff is about to hit the fan for Mike Ashley.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:06   #42
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
The brown stuff is about to hit the fan for Mike Ashley.
I think he'll survive Den, he's got a few pennies and minimum wage slaves to fall back on.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 18:34   #43
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Absolutely bewildered here but it appears Midhat, the guy alongside the Sheikh is telling Newcastle fans on WhatsApp that the deal is coming and don't take down the Rafa posters just yet. Confirming his identity via a video chat.

If that's as real as it looks then I'm lost for words
Old 25-06-2019, 18:37   #44
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Absolutely bewildered here but it appears Midhat, the guy alongside the Sheikh is telling Newcastle fans on WhatsApp that the deal is coming and don't take down the Rafa posters just yet. Confirming his identity via a video chat.

If that's as real as it looks then I'm lost for words
Well l think at the moment we should take these rumours with a pinch of salt adzii.
Old 25-06-2019, 18:46   #45
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Seems like it is infact Midhat Kidwai MD of BZG. Saying the deal will be done.