Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | List of "Anti Spyware" tools to be avoided

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Security & Virus Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Is Danasoft safe?

Old 14-12-2010, 18:36   #1
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Is Danasoft safe?

The poster on this post has an link to ''Danasoft'' - http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post1777.html

Is Danasoft safe?
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-12-2010, 18:53   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Is Danasoft safe?

Many people on various forums use their software as per this
danasoft.com - fun signs for myspace layouts, blogs, forum signatures

You can check out their website HERE.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 19:05   #3
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Many people on various forums use their software as per this
danasoft.com - fun signs for myspace layouts, blogs, forum signatures

You can check out their website HERE.
Thanks for info - Just have not seen it before today.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 19:06   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
If the team did not like it then it would be gone.
Old 14-12-2010, 19:27   #5
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Quote:
It's been around for ages - I used to have one of those on my sig but I realised it was a bit pointless!
Old 14-12-2010, 20:17   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
It's been around for ages - I used to have one of those on my sig but I realised it was a bit pointless!
I remember having one in my sig but I cannot remember for which site.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:17   #7
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

I personally dislike the pointless annoying signs
They make some people uncomfortable (even to the point they think they`ve been hacked) with all their your IP is xyz your running windows X and Browser Y.
If you use Firefox with AdBlock just add an entry ||danasoft.com^ and be rid of the nonsense!
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 19:52   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty_ View Post
I personally dislike the pointless annoying signs
They make some people uncomfortable (even to the point they think they`ve been hacked) with all their your IP is xyz your running windows X and Browser Y.
If you use Firefox with AdBlock just add an entry ||danasoft.com^ and be rid of the nonsense!
Which does actually work.
Old 30-12-2010, 20:08   #9
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Exclamation Re: Is Danasoft safe?

Quote:
The poster on this post has an link to ''Danasoft'' - http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post1777.html

Is Danasoft safe?
Dude, you might have told me in your PM that you were starting a thread about me! As I said in my reply, they're just a couple of 'intelligent' JPEG images that I found in a post on another forum I frequent. OK, DanaSoft could be collecting IP addresses and approximate locations (derived from the IP address anyway) but it seems as harmless as train or Stobart spotting.

Happy Hogmanay!!!

Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 20:12   #10
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
Dude, you might have told me in your PM that you were starting a thread about me! As I said in my reply, they're just a couple of 'intelligent' JPEG images that I found in a post on another forum I frequent. OK, DanaSoft could be collecting IP addresses and approximate locations (derived from the IP address anyway) but it seems as harmless as train or Stobart spotting.

Happy Hogmanay!!!

I have it blocked as above so of little issue, and I have used it before but it gets boring.
Old 30-12-2010, 21:01   #11
Waldo Pepper
Inactive

Waldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I have it blocked as above so of little issue, and I have used it before but it gets boring.
Well done. Charlie & Mr Anderson. Don't think I will lose much sleep over that.

I will wait until you start posting my banking details. Ta Ta.
Waldo Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote