Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Refund of my PAYG Virgin Mobile

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Refund of my PAYG Virgin Mobile

Old 11-12-2021, 13:57   #16
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Refund of my PAYG Virgin Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I guess it's for the amount on the SIM it may not be much for some people but why should VM gain £millions from unused credit they should be forced to refund everyone.
How would they know who to refund to?

Quote:
What do I do if I still have Credit on my Pay As You Go sim card?

No problem. Use up your credit before our Pay As You Go service ends, or request a refund for any leftover credit by registering your details with us at Your Account, then calling 789.
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...as-you-closing
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2021, 14:04   #17
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I can see things going wrong and people losing their numbers in some instances.
Old 11-12-2021, 14:13   #18
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I can see things going wrong and people losing their numbers in some instances.
Probably easier, and quicker, to go through an awkward divorce
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 16:33   #19
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Ken it says here:-
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...as-you-closing

A right kerfuffle to have to set up an account so you can cancel ! Sounds like a ploy to sell a contract to you when ringing up to get your credit back.
Also, if you have to set-up an account, and the refund goes into that account, what use is it then ?

How do you get your refund out of that account and into your bank ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 20:05   #20
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Also, if you have to set-up an account, and the refund goes into that account, what use is it then ?

How do you get your refund out of that account and into your bank ?
Make a lot of calls while you can Sorry l guess a couple of £,s are a lot of cash for some people . After all you are all on Freeview aren't you . When on PAYG never had a balance of more than £10 max. When l knocked on the head give Vodafone just over £2 bet that made a big difference too them !!!

Last edited by Itshim; 12-12-2021 at 20:09.
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote