Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 03-08-2013, 02:22   #4201
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

The Conjuring 7.5/10
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2013, 01:22   #4202
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Rocky Horor Show .... Awsom yet again daughter watched it with us for first time lol very bemused
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 19:53   #4203
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

It was Natalie's turn to choose this time so we went to see The Heat, which was much better than I was expecting, nice
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 23:05   #4204
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Oblivion. 8/10. Beautifully filmed, decent storyline.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 22:31   #4205
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Oblivion. 8/10. Beautifully filmed, decent storyline.
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa - 7/10. Coogan was as good as always, and the heart of the story is something I can relate to very easily. It does have some very funny moments in it, but most of the time it is just very predictable film with a lazy script. It is worth seeing just for Steve Coogan alone though

P.S have just started watching Heat recorded from last night, so my next score will be 9/10. Michael Mann at his finest
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 22:12   #4206
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Lone Ranger - 8/10, Excellent film, funny in places, and slightly gory in others.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 23:12   #4207
Jameseh

I forgot from last week, RED 2. Not as good as the first but what is? 7.5/10.
Old 16-08-2013, 00:42   #4208
pk1
cf.addict

Services: Sky Fibre Max Broadband, Sky Telephone, Sky Q 2TB
pk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to behold

The Lone Ranger 9/10 funny, good action scenes, give it a try, not as bad as some reviews say.
pk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 01:13   #4209
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

The Lone Ranger - 8/10

Really surprised how much fun it was after reading a few reviews. Lots of great comedy moments and pretty faithful to the original premise of how he became The Lone Ranger.

depp was brilliant as Tonto even though he was very Captain Jack like at times.

the Wee Man 4/10 - really disappointed. After having read Paul Ferris own book, a lot of the film seems to have been changed for story and entertainment value and it was just not that good at all.
Old 16-08-2013, 04:43   #4210
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Iron Man 3. 2/10

Dunno about anyone else but for me in comparison to 1, 2 and the avengers this was total rubbish. Watched the lot multiple times but this won't be getting another viewing. Liked the villains but this series is heading in a more serious direction which i dislike.
Old 16-08-2013, 07:07   #4211
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

The Great Gatsby 2013. A pretty good film, 7/10

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 13:02   #4212
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Iron Man 3. 2/10

Dunno about anyone else but for me in comparison to 1, 2 and the avengers this was total rubbish. Watched the lot multiple times but this won't be getting another viewing. Liked the villains but this series is heading in a more serious direction which i dislike.
Really, I thought 3 was far superior to IM2, which tried too hard but totally failed.
Old 16-08-2013, 13:50   #4213
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Really, I thought 3 was far superior to IM2, which tried too hard but totally failed.
I'm a sucker for the typical superhero style so when they start moving into something more serious I tend to drift off. It's strange because I thought the villains looked brilliant
Old 20-08-2013, 15:07   #4214
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Kick Ass 2 - 7/10.

Plenty of the expected action, but also a couple of scenes that were just dumb.
The device that made the girls instantly sick just seemed total daft, and out of place.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 23:20   #4215
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Elysium 5/10. Wish I didn't bother.