Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | England women win Euro 2022

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

England women win Euro 2022

Old 03-08-2022, 17:39   #31
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: England women win Euro 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The goalkeeping has always been poor, England and Germany are the only countries who routinely produce decent goalkeepers, I think the goals are to big for them personally.

Training with is very different to playing against, you know the much vaunted USA womens team were losing so badly to Dallas U15's in 2015 the game was called off at halftime to save them from further embarrassment
I never heard of the game being called off. I know they lost it but that sounds about right to me. A professional youth team will have the technique and at that age, the physicality will start to tell. 5 - 2 isn't really embarrassing, especially as it was friendly.

But that game is what the professional WSL teams are looking to start emulating. Playing against the U16 teams to improve their ability to deal with pressure and play at speed.

In the end, the women's game has a lot of scope to get much better to the point where the general quality is quite high and we see more competitive games between the women's teams.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement