Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cable Forum Vaccinations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Cable Forum Vaccinations
View Poll Results: Once Vaccinated, Chose your Option
Pfizer: Age 80 Years or over 0 0%
Pfizer: Age 70 - 79 6 7.89%
Pfizer: Age 60 - 69 2 2.63%
Pfizer: Age 50 - 59 1 1.32%
Pfizer: Age Under 50, Or Other Reason 7 9.21%
Pfizer: Age 16+, With Medical Condition 3 3.95%
AstraZeneca: Age 80 Years or over 0 0%
AstraZeneca: Age 70 - 79 5 6.58%
AstraZeneca: Age 60 - 69 16 21.05%
AstraZeneca: Age 50 - 59 13 17.11%
AstraZeneca: Age 16+, With Medical Condition 13 17.11%
AstraZeneca: Age Under 50, Or Other Reason 8 10.53%
Moderna: Age 60+ 1 1.32%
Moderna: Age 50-59 0 0%
Moderna: Under 50 1 1.32%
Moderna: 16+, With Medical Condition 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 12:38   #61
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Which vaccine Taf?

I wish I was given a date for the second jab but I will have to rely on a phone call like the first jab I guess.
Old 10-03-2021, 13:19   #62
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Which vaccine Taf?

I wish I was given a date for the second jab but I will have to rely on a phone call like the first jab I guess.
As Taf didn't have to have a 15 minute wait to leave after his vaccination i am assuming he had the AZ version.

Like you my husband and I weren't given a date for our second Vacc. The normal thing with the central hub we attended.

John had his inj just before Christmas after our GP practice phoned him with the invite. He had a phone call from them again yesterday and went for his second Pfizer jab at the hub this morning at 8am. I was starting to worry that we wouldn't be contacted but apparently it was hoped that doing it this way would mean we could get our 2nd Pfizer vacc sooner than any date set at the time of our first jabs. Hoping that I will get the call in the next couple of weeks.
Old 10-03-2021, 13:35   #63
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
As Taf didn't have to have a 15 minute wait to leave after his vaccination i am assuming he had the AZ version.

Like you my husband and I weren't given a date for our second Vacc. The normal thing with the central hub we attended.

John had his inj just before Christmas after our GP practice phoned him with the invite. He had a phone call from them again yesterday and went for his second Pfizer jab at the hub this morning at 8am. I was starting to worry that we wouldn't be contacted but apparently it was hoped that doing it this way would mean we could get our 2nd Pfizer vacc sooner than any date set at the time of our first jabs. Hoping that I will get the call in the next couple of weeks.
I had to have a 15min wait for my AZ, basically not letting me drive in that time.
Old 10-03-2021, 14:12   #64
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I had to have a 15min wait for my AZ, basically not letting me drive in that time.
It was the AZ jab, and I was advised not to drive for 15 minutes. But I had walked there, so walked back home. In the bl**dy poring rain...

The missus and twins have their dates for the second dose too. The cards they give out here in Wales are designed for that. And, incidentally the grouping is different here, I slipped into the "over 65" group after my recent birthday.
Old 10-03-2021, 14:27   #65
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
It was the AZ jab, and I was advised not to drive for 15 minutes. But I had walked there, so walked back home. In the bl**dy poring rain...

The missus and twins have their dates for the second dose too. The cards they give out here in Wales are designed for that. And, incidentally the grouping is different here, I slipped into the "over 65" group after my recent birthday.
That was John's only moan. His hearing aids have just about dried out.

It's good to know that people are getting their second jabs, feels like we are making inroads into this horrible mess at last. Stay safe Taf. xx
Old 10-03-2021, 15:10   #66
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post

I didn't get my second date when I had my first jab. Are you in Cardiff &Vale HB area?
Old 14-03-2021, 07:23   #67
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy
Seems I was lucky..No issues at all.
Im very glad Maggy......I worry about everyone who takes this!!

It isnt really a vaccine,its some experimental drug or something I have read.........
Old 14-03-2021, 08:47   #68
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
It isnt really a vaccine,its some experimental drug or something I have read.........
You need to change your reading sources.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:22   #69
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:

What you have read is totally wrong. Of course its a v a vaccine.
Old 14-03-2021, 12:59   #70
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Had my Oxford crazy experimental drug on Friday . In and out in 5 minutes. No obvious major side effects other than a sore arm and a bit of stiffness which is difficult to distinguish from the normal day to day creakiness.
Old 14-03-2021, 13:08   #71
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:

What a load of balls!!!
Old 14-03-2021, 13:14   #72
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
What a load of balls!!!
l would echo that sentiment..
Old 14-03-2021, 13:31   #73
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:

Are you just out to troll ?. It's a vaccine and i am glad it available to anyone who wants it.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Old 14-03-2021, 21:13   #74
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
No im not im sorry Sirius
Old 15-03-2021, 02:30   #75
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Had my 1st jab yesterday, Oxford AV.

Felt quite warm yesterday evening, went to bed.

It’s now 1.30am and I have quality Chills.

Arse.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Closed Thread