Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 23-10-2007, 10:11   #1591
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Transformers - 4/10. I found the plot lines to be forced and not as flowing as the original. shame really as the visual effects where good. Whoever wrote the lines for the robots wants shooting mind.

Die hard 4.0 - 7/10

A little unbelievable in places but kept me watching it throughout.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-10-2007, 13:59   #1592
Rita Malone
Inactive

Services: Freeview
Rita Malone is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile re: Rate the last movie you saw

The Omen

It is about this evil kid. It reminds me of today. How kids are manipulative/evil and they manage to play on judges heartstrings to guarentee a two year probation order for stoning an old man to his death.

Rate movie, 10/10 for unwittingly predicting the future
Rita Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 01:12   #1593
TraxData

Services: 25/25 Symetrical.

John woos "the killer"

Talk about a classic 10/10

Pretty sure the ending has the biggest action scenes ive noticed in ANY movies.
Old 27-10-2007, 08:42   #1594
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Hannibal Rising - 1/10 - I only managed to watch half of it before turning it off - Absolute rubbish (I'm glad this cost only 1p to view but I still would like a refund)

Ratatouille - 5/10 - This was OK but not up to the usual Disney/Pixar standards.

Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End 8/10 - I really enjoyed this, Johnny Depp is brilliant.

Grindhouse-Planet Terror - 9/10 - This was amazing, really gory and really cheesy - fantastic.

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 10:59   #1595
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Destination Moon - OOOhhh not bad at all for it's time 7/10

20 Million miles to earth (now in colour lol) - Ray at his best 8/10
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 12:16   #1596
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Ratatouille...6/10.
It was a good movie for watching with the young un`s i suppose.
Made me think of Gordon Ramsey in a whole new way though.
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 18:30   #1597
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Sicko 7/10 interesting viewing however as with all of Michael Moores documentaries must be taken with a pinch of salt
Old 27-10-2007, 18:37   #1598
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Saw 4 - 8/10 And thats for the gore & cringe factor. And if I had to rate it for the story (which isn't the reason I went to see it) then I'd give it 5/10. I enjoyed it anyway.
Old 27-10-2007, 22:47   #1599
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Spiderman 3 - 6/10 not the worst film ever, but certainly not the best - loved the sudden appearance of Harry's butler, who was able to explain to Harry how his dad died - where was he for the last 2 films? - in the kitchen?

I find the adverts on this thread a little strange
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 22:49   #1600
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Starting to feel paranoid now, this advert is on every page I go to
Old 27-10-2007, 22:53   #1601
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Shooter (HD DVD)

Pretty good action-thriller conspiracy movie.

7/10
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 22:56   #1602
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Starting to feel paranoid now, this advert is on every page I go to
You've been on some adult gay site haven't you, and now you have a pop up

(and i dont just mean the window.......)

Old 27-10-2007, 23:02   #1603
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
You've been on some adult gay site haven't you, and now you have a pop up

(and i dont just mean the window.......)

Leave me out of your sordid fantasies.....
Old 30-10-2007, 01:03   #1604
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

American gangster - 10/10

Brilliant film, the best i've seen in a long time, Denzel Washington is fantastic and so is Russell Crowe, a must see for everyone.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 19:54   #1605
LooieENG
Inactive

LooieENG is an unknown quantity at this point

Shanghai Kiss - 8/10

Some funny bits. A solid script. Has Hayden Panettiere in it =P
LooieENG is offline   Reply With Quote