Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 31-12-2022, 09:33   #2521
Daosen
cf.member

Daosen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What game are you playing

I've been playing Fifa 2022 a lot recently. I like career mode, but most of all I like to play with friends
Daosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2023, 10:04   #2522
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Mario kart on the Nintendo Switch. Love that game!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2023, 21:17   #2523
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Sifu on PS5
Goldeneye on Xbox and switch
Old 20-02-2023, 21:45   #2524
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Platinumed Horizon Forbidden West on PS5, I think it maybe the best looking game I've played it plays and looks fantastic on PS5 even in performance mode. Paired with a Dualsense controller and SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Headset I was blown away, I never realised how crappy my other headsets were.

This game will be part of PS+ Extra/Premium from Tuesday 21st Feb.
Old 21-02-2023, 16:24   #2525
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

The Last of US 2 and I'm really good.........at getting my neck ripped out after playing HFW, hopefully I can get the hang of it quickly.
Old 02-03-2023, 16:59   #2526
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Ghost of Tsushima. First bit was fun but it's quickly gotten repetitive and boring. Came to this straight from finishing HFW, I think I've been spoiled.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 18:35   #2527
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Ghost of Tsushima. First bit was fun but it's quickly gotten repetitive and boring. Came to this straight from finishing HFW, I think I've been spoiled.
Any of your motion sickness issues with HFW on PS5? I solved mine by changing the movement speed, head bobbing and motion blur I think.

Last time I played GoT I suffered a little bit so will have another look and the speed settings for movement and see if I can get back into it as I am often a completionist and go for Platinums, but I need to play The Last of US 2 first now it's stopped giving me sickness.

I can never use VR again......
Old 02-03-2023, 22:50   #2528
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Im about to play Mspacman (Arcade)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 15:44   #2529
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Any of your motion sickness issues with HFW on PS5? I solved mine by changing the movement speed, head bobbing and motion blur I think.

Last time I played GoT I suffered a little bit so will have another look and the speed settings for movement and see if I can get back into it as I am often a completionist and go for Platinums, but I need to play The Last of US 2 first now it's stopped giving me sickness.

I can never use VR again......
I didn't mention motion sickness, or are you asking if FW gave me motion sickness?
Either way, I don't get motion sickness with 3rd person games. As for VR, I am tempted by the Playstation VR2 but I definitely would get motion sickness from that. Sadly, VR will never be for me either.

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 03-03-2023 at 15:51.
Old 03-03-2023, 16:13   #2530
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
I didn't mention motion sickness, or are you asking if FW gave me motion sickness?
Either way, I don't get motion sickness with 3rd person games. As for VR, I am tempted by the Playstation VR2 but I definitely would get motion sickness from that. Sadly, VR will never be for me either.
I was just remembering you said you suffered from motion sickness like me and think you recently got a PS5 so thought I'd ask.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:20   #2531
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I was just remembering you said you suffered from motion sickness like me and think you recently got a PS5 so thought I'd ask.
Good memory!
Old 16-04-2023, 14:42   #2532
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5 as it is part of PS+ Extra and I wanted to trying and platinum the PS5 version, I have previously played both of those games on PS4 Pro but this version will play far better.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:55   #2533
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I really must STOP playing Cities: Skylines on Xbox.
Old 21-04-2023, 11:09   #2534
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I used to love SimCity 2000 back in the dark ages I would play it for multiple hours every evening but I find as I get older I grow out of games like that and couldn't get into Skylines when Sony gave it to us on Plus.

I have so many games I want to play now but never enough time as I like to try and Platinum most of the ones I enjoy.

It's PS+ Extras fault with a really good catalogue, but my bank account thanks me for it as I don't need to buy games anymore especially when they cost £60-£70 each day one, crazy prices!
Old 26-04-2023, 12:04   #2535
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Horizon:Forbidden West NG+ before I get into the Burning Shores DLC.